BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

ROVERS v Boro

• Backroom
3 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Mulgrew with the worst CB performance for us that I can remember. He simply cannot deal with the high ball.

I remember there were quite a few times last season that high balls caught Mulgrew out, but usually the opposition were too poor to capitalise. Unfortunately for him we're now at a higher level. Bloody good set piece taker but we need more than that now. We desperately need a real leader back there to sort us out when the pressure is on and organise the defence to stop conceding goals. 

Just now, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Bell been best player and only been on 30 mins

I'm not a big fan of Bell but Mowbray has been totally ballsing up the selections. When fit, Nyambe should be RB. Bell LB. Bennett has had is arse owned for the last few games at RB. Too often he is fitting his favourite names in at any old position. We also looked far more assured with Downing in the side (apart from a wobbly spell at Boro away). I'd happily never see Williams in a Rovers shirt again. 

Just now, Pedro said:

I'm not a big fan of Bell but Mowbray has been totally ballsing up the selections. When fit, Nyambe should be RB. Bell LB. Bennett has had is arse owned for the last few games at RB. Too often he is fitting his favourite names in at any old position. We also looked far more assured with Downing in the side (apart from a wobbly spell at Boro away). I'd happily never see Williams in a Rovers shirt again. 

And always playing one of Evans/Smallwood when Rodwell is our best DM.

• Like 1

• Backroom
Just now, Husky said:

Yes, they are often that clueless at Sky.

Like our Championship relegation game where for 10 mins they had no idea that a goal in another game saved us. 

I mean you've been booked and paid hansomely to work on Championship relegation day. Do your sodding research!

• Like 1

• Backroom
Just now, CD_93 said:

"Blackburn have had their opportunities" as the graphic shows our one attempt on target.

?

They probably think we've done well to muster 1 shot at goal, considering how woeful the entire team has been front to back.