BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

ROVERS v Boro

Just now, OnePhilT said:

A more positive side would have taken us apart today.

That's what makes it worse. I know perhaps they didn't have to get out of 2nd gear (though they would have deserved to lose 2pts if Dack hadn't hit it straight at the keeper).

But Boro look decidedly average.

• Backroom
Just now, neophox said:

To be fair Williams foul was not a red card... and Mulgrew had a bad game.

How on earth can you say it’s not a red? Not seen a replay but looked so obvious live, if it’s a foul it’s a red 

Edited by Tom
  • Like 2

I can't explain or except that first half performance...our players again didn't look up for it.Where is the desire and urgency,the Arte Et Labore?:(

Half of this side needs to be moved on in the Summer,its as simple as that.Not good enough to take us to even the playoffs in this Division..nowhere near good enough.

Get your hands in your pockets Venkys,you have some serious spending to do.

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194
  • Like 1

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

Tony just said he didn't recognise the team. Cheeky sod. We play like that most weeks! 

Maybe he's finally losing the dressing room after all his tinkering, most players don't like being constantly played out of

position, it makes them look poorer footballers and the crowd get on their backs.

Of course there are some players who can play almost anywhere, I remember Paul Madeley for that great Leeds team of the 60s/70s

the Engand lad who plays for Liverpool is similar, but most don't like it.

• Like 4

• Backroom
Just now, West Yorks Rover said:

Maybe he's finally losing the dressing room after all his tinkering, most players don't like being constantly played out of

position, it makes them look poorer footballers and the crowd get on their backs.

Of course there are some players who can play almost anywhere, I remember Paul Madeley for that great Leeds team of the 60s/70s

the Engand lad who plays for Liverpool is similar, but most don't like it.

I imagine Bell must be wondering what he did wrong to be replaced by the walking disaster that is Derrick Williams. 

• Like 7