BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

ROVERS v Boro

In fairness its probably one of the toughest home games of the season. Boro have only lost 3 away all season and have conceded less than a goal a game. They got more points away than at home. 

Mogga -: “Why have they been so good away from home? Because defensively they are very strong and they have players in midfield who have quality and can pick the right pass"

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/tony-mowbray-middlesbroughs-away-form-15838404

Leutwiler

Nyambe          Rodwell              Mulgrew       Williams

Reed                   Evans

Armstrong                    Dack                         Rothwell

Graham

Subs: Raya, Bell, Bennett, Travis, Chapman, Brereton, Nuttall

Don't think we will lose this one if we are positive so going for a 1-1 draw. Really hope Rothwell starts after his performance mid week, the lad really deserves a run in the team.

Edited by Ewood Ace
  • Like 1

Raya

Nyambe.  Rodwell.      Mulgrew.      Brereton

Rothwell       Travis.       Evans.       Armstrong

Dack

Graham

Raya

Nyambe Rodwell Mulgrew Williams

Evans Travis

Armstrong Dack Reed

Graham

Subs: Leutweiler, Magloire, Smallwood, Bennett, Rothwell, Brereton, Butterworth

Dont want to see Bell or Conway in the squad.

Was tempted to put Rothwell in but feel he would add even less cover for the full back so went with Reed wide.

Hopefully Mowbray can get a few tips from Pulis as to how to create a solid, disciplined and well organised team.

58 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Raya

Nyambe Rodwell Mulgrew Williams

Evans Travis

Armstrong Dack Reed

Graham

Subs: Leutweiler, Magloire, Smallwood, Bennett, Rothwell, Brereton, Butterworth

Dont want to see Bell or Conway in the squad.

Was tempted to put Rothwell in but feel he would add even less cover for the full back so went with Reed wide.

Hopefully Mowbray can get a few tips from Pulis as to how to create a solid, disciplined and well organised team.

Williams is shite

so Bell scores and he get drop? :rolleyes:

Conway? why drop him complete from the squad? 

use the Tombola machine?  

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

You obviously missed Bell's 'defending' (although I use the term defending very loosely) for the 1st Reading goal.

As for Conway I think we've all seen quite enough of him this season to know that he's clearly not up to this level anymore. We need to be playing players who are going to help take the club forward next season, at the end of this season its time to thank you and goodbye to Conway. 

38 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Williams is shite

use the Tombola machine?  

He gave his opinion on what he thought the team should be. Most people thought Bell was poor on Wednesday. Why the raised eyebrows emoji?

I'd save that for when somebody suddenly decides Williams is shite, having said within the last 6 months that he can play well as cover and is more than capable.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

You obviously missed Bell's 'defending' (although I use the term defending very loosely) for the 1st Reading goal.

Yes but he's marginally better than Williams. 

We can't keep playing one this week, the other next etc....William's should be out of the picture completely and we should give Bell am extended run.

35 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Williams is shite

use the Tombola machine?  

Bell as has been pointed out to you has been shite defensively and was also responsible directly for Readings first. I thought Wlliams was ok v Bristol City, its lesser of 2 evils but Bell is a coward of a defender and we can expect crosses galore if he is at full back as he rarely prevents them.

Conway is past it. He was poor and offered no threat midweek and again as others have said he offers us nothing in the future and should be released in the summer. Good servant but has been poor for a couple of years now. 

A tombola system is reserved for the man who put our best 2 players, our only natural right back and Reed all on the bench midweek and played a 7m striker wide, a winger at right back and a midfielder at centre back due to poor recruitment.

There is no point you suggesting a team anyway as even if Mowbray picks a totally different one youll defend it to the hilt!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hasta said:

He gave his opinion on what he thought the team should be. Most people thought Bell was poor on Wednesday Why the raised eyebrows emoji?

Id save that for when somebody suddenly decides Williams is shite, having said within the last 6 months that he can play well as cover and is more than capable.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Cos I don't agree with Bell being drop for Williams one bit. 

Ive said this week Williams should be sold in the summer. Williams performances have gone worst this season like Sheffield United away angry me. Bsite ut I prefer him at centre back to left back. I would sell him and bring in a tall centre back and left back to complete with Bell for the left back spot next season. I have suggested 2 names to Roversfan99 for left back on another social media site