BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Accents

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Yes indeed,  it’s a long while since he posted. I sincerely hope the Covid didn’t get him.

I did some sleuthing aaaaages ago. Vague references to his high flying professional life got me curious + there can't be many Phillip Ls from Blackburn living in Malta.

Anyway long story short, he posted on LinkedIn like 2 weeks ago so escaped covid it seems 

• Backroom
3 hours ago, JacknOry said:

Where is the OP of this thread, PhillipL?

1 hour ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Yes indeed,  it’s a long while since he posted. I sincerely hope the Covid didn’t get him.

I think I've said this before, and I'm not betraying any moderation confidentiality, but he got a very brief ban (48 hrs at a guess), and chose not to return to the forum after that.

I believe he's never posted since then. About a year ago last January from memory. 

I'd prefer people knew that story than worry that anything untoward has happened. 

• Like 3