BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window 2019

21 hours ago, K-Hod said:

Problem is though, if he's barely playing when he's out on loan in League 2, it seems unlikely next season that he'll get in a team on a weekly basis a division higher.....

I think he's played 21 games for Lincoln/Bury this season. Interestingly he's played 6 times for Bury and scored 2 goals----that's 2 more than Brereton!

A mate of mine who is a Cambridge fan said he played really well for them, scoring in his nine appearances. he did well enough and was liked by the fans at Lincoln to be asked to return. The shackell signing hampered his first team appearances. Scoring twice in his first stint and once In his second stint and he currently has two goals for bury in 6 appearances. He also has a goal for us if I remember rightly. So he is decent at both ends going off the stats. He really should have had more chances here. I'd seriously see what the lad can do and rate him alot more than Tyler who needs alot more polishing before being considered a first team regular

9 hours ago, Oldgregg86 said:

A mate of mine who is a Cambridge fan said he played really well for them, scoring in his nine appearances. he did well enough and was liked by the fans at Lincoln to be asked to return. The shackell signing hampered his first team appearances. Scoring twice in his first stint and once In his second stint and he currently has two goals for bury in 6 appearances. He also has a goal for us if I remember rightly. So he is decent at both ends going off the stats. He really should have had more chances here. I'd seriously see what the lad can do and rate him alot more than Tyler who needs alot more polishing before being considered a first team regular

The Wharton thing doesn’t smell right. He can’t get near the team but has signed a new contract. I think he will be sold to a L1 or L2 side and the contract is just to protect our investment.

Hope I’m wrong as I think he should be still here and getting the opportunities that are now coming Magloire’s way.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Stuart said:

Surely this kind of link should be in the Academy thread?

This can’t be the kind of player Mowbray is looking to bring in for the first team.

You're right, we need to save space for all the senior players we are being linked with.

Oh, wait...

9 hours ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Will Vaulks if Rotherham go down please

Which might cause a bit of embarrassment to Bowyer who had him on trial in 2014. Could also ask why Lowe did not rate Bednarek the previous close season, a player who has gone on to play for his country.

35 minutes ago, The Axe said:

Which might cause a bit of embarrassment to Bowyer who had him on trial in 2014. Could also ask why Lowe did not rate Bednarek the previous close season, a player who has gone on to play for his country.

Did we? 

Can you tell me about Lowe not rating Bednarek? 

5 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Did we? 

Can you tell me about Lowe not rating Bednarek? 

Is this a specific question to me and if so do you expect a different answer to the information I have already provided. Or is this a question to the readership in general to confirm whether my facts are right?

1 hour ago, The Axe said:

Is this a specific question to me and if so do you expect a different answer to the information I have already provided. Or is this a question to the readership in general to confirm whether my facts are right?

I'm asking for more detail about Will Vaulks being on trial here? Like when was it? Was he free agent? 

Did you know why Lowe didnt rate  Bednarek? Was this summer 2017? Or before? 

14 hours ago, The Axe said:

Which Lowe? David Lowe? Jason *spits* Lowe? Confused why anyone in charge would not sign him due to either of their opinions.

1 hour ago, MarkBRFC said:

Championship and prem clubs have to complete all perm and loan signings by August 9th for next season.

We're screwed.

We’ve already done our Summer business.

Chapman, Davenport and Butterworth.