BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window 2019

32 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

I'm a scout, his mates a scout, we both think Taylor is a quality player.  Doesn't mean we have to buy him. Someone will and I know at least 2 championship clubs who are watching him. They must be thick too

You just rubbish everyone.  

Not at all, iv made a few suggestions if you look back, if your a scout then I hope it’s of the dib dib variety and not talent spotting 

1 hour ago, Sparks Rover said:

I'm a scout, his mates a scout, we both think Taylor is a quality player.  Doesn't mean we have to buy him. Someone will and I know at least 2 championship clubs who are watching him. They must be thick too

You just rubbish everyone.  

67985f58c18db7bc9bb994caa681c4e4.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RoverKyle said:

His stats read quite well, albeit in the Eredivisie. 

He used to play for KFC so at least he'll have no problem with Venkys paying him in chicken. 

• Like 1

James Norwood scored his 32nd goal of the season , his goal scoring record over the last 2 seasons is phenomenal ...makes you wonder if he can do it at a higher level , but at 28 may have just reached his peak

9 minutes ago, neophox said:

All players at Bolton available. Anyone worth taking?

No decent forwards and no stand out defenders so no not really, we'll not mention their midfield....

4 minutes ago, AJW said:

James Norwood scored his 32nd goal of the season , his goal scoring record over the last 2 seasons is phenomenal ...makes you wonder if he can do it at a higher level , but at 28 may have just reached his peak

If you can get them low cost or on loan with a view to earning a deal those types of gambles can make more sense than multi million young player gambles in my book, other clubs go this route and have some success.  Can he be any worse than dollopers like Brown, Varney etc ?

8 hours ago, tomphil said:

No decent forwards and no stand out defenders so no not really, we'll not mention their midfield....

They really rated their Polish full back who handed his notice in, presumably going back to Germany...

• Like 1

Just now, Bbrovers2288 said:

Ruben lameiras, Ivan Toney, Marcus Maddison, Jamal Lowe would be a good start from lower leagues and wouldn’t break the bank meaning most of our dolla could be used for sorting out our shaky defence/gk 

I would prefer it if we spent all our money on sorting out our defence.

• Like 1