BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window 2019

18 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

As I’ve said, if he fails, he’s done.

Thing is, Paul. What constitutes failure? Where is the line? Promotion? Play-offs? Survival? Meeting his own targets?

And even if he does fail, is he really ‘done’? There will always be some fans defending him.

Just now, Kamy100 said:

Linked with Adam Maher (according to LT).  The type of midfielder that we need, good on the ball and will offer us something different to what we already have,

More like it

image.png.51878bf6c6c10958e1efbd6f0e104f4d.png

• Like 2

16 hours ago, USABlue said:

Let's not be silly now.  Man U?  No way.  Everton J can see after he made a complete fool of their premier league defenders in our friendly.  I loved watching that.

You have to remember:

1) Man U still labouring under Glazer ownership costing them gazillions

2) Man U have the highest wage bill and in a post-Champions League era need to get the wage bill down

3) Man U not confident of signing targets with OGS as Manager and no Champions League football to offer

I stressed Dack is on their radar, I didn't say expect an offer tomorrow.

In terms of quality of my source, the Man U one is much closer to the action than the Everton one.

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Yep. Surely clubs with bigger wage structures will come in for him. Good to see us linked to somebody who didn’t play in the famous Cov 15-16 team though!

QPR, Vitesse, Fenerbache, Brescia and Celtic are the other clubs linked. Do they pay more, I have no idea?

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

QPR, Vitesse, Fenerbache, Brescia and Celtic are the other clubs linked. Do they pay more, I have no idea?

Fernerbache and Celtic can obviously offer Champions League football but dont think any of them can offer much more in wages than what we can.

Just now, JacknOry said:

Fernerbache and Celtic can obviously offer Champions League football but dont think any of them can offer much more in wages than what we can.

Celtic and Fenerbahce would surely blow us out of the water wage wise. Probably his agent doing most of the linking at this point though anyway!

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!

15 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

Eh? I'm asking what his source is. You get very upset when I ask questions. This may be more about you than me. 

Your contrary argumentative side reminds me of my ex wife.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, arbitro said:

You'll need your passport and visa to enter the Metropolis ?.

Watch out for the peregrine falcon.

It's also on Monday.

Local concert for local people, we don’t want your sort here. 

40AF6EBE-6B62-4B9D-8ECE-88DC08631B85.jpeg

Just now, S8 & Blue said:

Fenerbache currently facing FFP sanctions.

This is exciting...

Was it AZ Alkmaar that Mowbray went to see?

QPR and the draw of London life might be the biggest challenger.

It's in the article:-

"Tony Mowbray and his recruitment teams have made several trips to the continent in recent weeks, and it is understood one of those was to Alkmaar after last month's win over Bolton Wanderers" 

• Like 2