BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window 2019

1 hour ago, windymiller7 said:

Not so much a young-un, but I do know the answer thanks to my Dj-ing. It's Places by Martin Solvieg and Ina Wroldsen I think you're on about. I love this tune!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJlOmDWyoA8

That's the one! Top man, cheers. My niece has been battering my head asking what it was ever since she went to her 1st Rovers match earlier this season. She hasn't been back since mind ? but at least we have a 'banger' (horrendous phrase) to listen to instead. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Biz said:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/championship/transfers/wettbewerb/GB2/plus/?saison_id=1919&s_w=&leihe=0&leihe=1&intern=0&intern=1

I’m not sure if this is up to date, but there must be a fair few clubs hamstrung by foreign owners agreeing budgets too late if transfers are anything to go by. 

Biz mate, that's the 1919/1920 info. Don't know why it shows the current Championship teams, but if you click the names of the players who moved clubs, you'll find they're dead.

So no, it's not up to date.

These are the 2019/20 details, though be warned the vast majority of the 'ins' are actually players coming back from on loan to their parent clubs: https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/championship/transfers/wettbewerb/GB2/plus/?saison_id=2019&s_w=&leihe=0&leihe=1&intern=0&intern=1

Edited by bluebruce
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Butty said:

Wonder who’s coming back. Fielding or Hanley? 

1851A76F-40FF-4556-9DA9-8935A8A25384.png

Won't this just be in relation to the Hanley rumours? Not sure it's intended as if we're about to sign either. 

Edited by Neal
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparks Rover said:

J.lowe

That would be an insult in no way is he better than Smallwood, Travis and Evans and compliments non of them nor the team.   Bad bad move I don't think TM is that daft although no doubt he'd lap up bringing another cheapo squaddie in thats already been here if he could get away with it.  Nice lad apparently.

Edited by tomphil

6 hours ago, Sparks Rover said:

I'd rather go off Kenny Jacket than you.  Cheers 

Ohh meow, not my fault you can’t spot a player. He also jumped into a river because he was suffering from depression , don’t think that’s the type of player we are looking for in a blood and guts championship season. But kenny jacket knows best ? heard it all now 

Just now, Bbrovers2288 said:

Ohh meow, not my fault you can’t spot a player. He also jumped into a river because he was suffering from depression , don’t think that’s the type of player we are looking for in a blood and guts championship season. But kenny jacket knows best ? heard it all now 

Blood and Guts? ? you never went last season then....?

Just now, Bbrovers2288 said:

Not seen that reason before, I thought he was on a normal night out in Glasgow, pissed and fighting

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Ok, can people please please not start discussing Jason Lowe returning like it is in anyway realistic. 

Mowbray didn't want him in League 1

Ok,  J Lowe the defensive mid of the MB... ?

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Why is he still being mentioned now though ? will it ever end 

He'll be a spectre on here until he signs for someone I think, pray he gets a 5 year deal somewhere then that's the end of it ! ?

• Like 1