BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Just now, Bbrovers2288 said:

Don’t think any returnee ever came back better, even Dunn and berg lost a touch 

Hendy definitely better 2nd time around although he was very good first time but quite raw.

Just now, Sparks Rover said:

More your reasons to be fair mate....some would say bigoted 

Stop being a wee snowflake, how am I bigoted because I pointed out the fact the guy has suffered issues previously? The lad bombed at Celtic , get over it 

Just now, Bbrovers2288 said:

Stop being a wee snowflake, how am I bigoted because I pointed out the fact the guy has suffered issues previously? The lad bombed at Celtic , get over it 

You said he wouldn't cut the blood and guts of the championship and alluded to the reason  being his sexuality and the fact he had a breakdown.....

Your words, I was on about his football....

Edited by Sparks Rover

You said he wouldn't cut the blood and guts of the championship and alluded to the reason  being his sexuality and the fact he had a breakdown.....

Your words

So mentally he’s not the strongest? 

Hes a 1/5 against a Thistle or Well type. No where near good enough at this level. Being a scout you will remember a kid called Ryan Flynn, he’s exactly the same and Flynn last I knew was Sheff Utd in L1 and Scottish Championship. Not our level.

• Like 1

Your words, I was on about his football....

Think your misquoting me now and making yourself look rather silly. I never once said the reason being his sexuality which is quite frankly ridiculous but then somebody who suggested it in the first place has questionable intelligence 

3 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Think your misquoting me now and making yourself look rather silly. I never once said the reason being his sexuality which is quite frankly ridiculous but then somebody who suggested it in the first place has questionable intelligence 

Ok let's put it to bed now.

Just to confirm, I think Gary Mackay Steven is decent, you don't.  ?

• Backroom

We haven't been linked to anybody I think would seriously improve us yet - but as far as I can tell it's all guesswork at the moment, largely based on likely destinations for free transfers and players we've been linked with in the past or former players out of favour at other clubs. Mowbray seems to be keeping his cards close to his chest for now. Fingers crossed we're looking at a lot better than what's been rumoured so far, but I'm not holding my breath. I get the feeling we're in for another underwhelming summer. I'd love to be proven wrong though.

• Like 2

I know it’s early days but Jesus it’s quiet on the transfer front for every championship club never mind us, doesn’t look like anyone’s getting a lot of business done early. 

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Losing out on Bauer will surely be a punch to the gonads for Mowbray - he’s been after the bloke for a year. To the Nobbers too.

As others have said if he goes to PNE his wage demands can't have been too high.  

Seems odd.  We're probably chasing unrealistic signings again.

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

Bauer has confirmed on twitter he's leaving Charlton. 

Decisions, decisions.... 

I’d like too think we can do better than Bauer, if we’ve got a bit too spend which is still an unknown there’s definitely better players than Bauer available, Grant Hanley for one. PNE can have him. 

• Like 4

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

Bauer has confirmed on twitter he's leaving Charlton. 

Decisions, decisions.... 

That's been common knowledge for a few months ....

I here Hanley is returning to Rovers , don't get much info now but see what happens ..

• Like 1