BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window 2019

16 hours ago, bluebruce said:

He virtually said as much in that interview lately (an interview which seriously dampened my expectations). He was saying defence isn't a higher priority than other areas and the reasons being our upturn in form near the end and the new system we are looking to implement meaning the defence doesn't come under as much pressure.

Suicide.

He's under zero pressure to finish any higher than 12th if that's the case.

Good signing at last !!!!

Ok 32 but not long turned he is though a 6ft er and size and physicality really is something we've lacked for ages so pleased with this one but they need to loan out Smallwood now otherwise that midfield is coming under some serious tombola next season.

Excellent signing and without a doubt a step up from Smallwood and Evans. Still need one more in that position for my money. 

Gallagher will be done in the next few days you imagine. 

Leaves us needing a goalkeeper when Raya leaves, right back, 2 centre halves and, ideally, another CM.

• Backroom

Great signing, Travis and Johnson behind Graham, Rothwell, Dack and Armstrong/Chapman sounds exciting!

Will be a bit pissed off if we are letting Raya go for 3 million though, we will regret that!

• Like 7

Just now, Paul Mani said:

Ahem...so it was done as I was told. Didn’t think this one could be wrong with who it had come from tbh.

Fair play mate, credit where it's due.

Find out more please ?

• Like 1

Talk about ups and downs - happy with Johnson but a little miffed at Raya leaving the building. Are we to assume that Raya is getting most of the blame for our poor defence last season? Schmeical would have struggled with that back four in front of him (bar Lenihan).

• Like 1