BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Complaining about the clubs transfer activity/policy is at least on topic.

Complaining about people complaining about the clubs transfer policy is more of a stretch... it’s also much nearer to anything that could be construed as against forum rules.

4 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Thanks for your concern for my well being, I’m fine by the way.

I’m actually at a music festival this weekend, so I won’t be able to get online too often. 

Though if people could just be trusted not to be dicks to each other, I could have the weekend off. 

It is what it is though....

The impossible we can do, miracles take a little longer though !

Enjoy yourself mate you've earned it !

Just now, Roverinbelfast said:

Fraser Foster has a commanding presence but is prone to mistakes and blunders exactly like Raya. And I would say Raya already is a better shot stopper. He would definitely not be an upgrade in my opinion 

Sorry but he would be a massive upgrade, more commanding of of his area, better from crosses, more experience. Although it won’t happen I fail to see the massive hole left my Raya if it’s filled with any of the keepers that have been linked. 

• Like 3

Just now, Roverinbelfast said:

Fraser Foster has a commanding presence but is prone to mistakes and blunders exactly like Raya. And I would say Raya already is a better shot stopper. He would definitely not be an upgrade in my opinion 

I suppose the thought process is, if you command your defence and box, you don’t need to be such a good shot stopper 

Just now, rigger said:

I suppose the thought process is, if you command your defence and box, you don’t need to be such a good shot stopper 

But is that actually a true way to view things? You as a keeper will still need to face shots and ultimately be good at stopping them.