BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Ha, I do seem to be the chosen one in the rotating sights of the select few at the minute. 

Taken me nearly 20 years to be front and centre of the board, but I’m sure it will move onto someone else once the season starts.

Oh, I’ll debate with said crew all day long DGS. Just must bore the pants off everyone else.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 1

Goalkeeper: NEW*, Foderingham*, Leutwiler, Fisher.

Central Defence: Lenihan, Mulgrew, Adarabioyo*, Williams, Magloire, NEW*.

Right Back: Nyambe, Bennett, Adarabioyo*, Rankin-Costello.

Left Back: Olsson*, Bell, Williams, Hart.

Still doesn't exactly scream out Promotion. (Unless the unnamed GK and CB are very high quality ?)

• Like 1

If this club didn't keep handing out good championship contracts to league 1 plodders here for filling the squad or a short term job it might be easier to get rid of them. Been going on since Bowyer and even then we were under embargo.

Edited by tomphil
  • Like 3

Just now, Stuart said:

It’s a sign of the times when a long-standing and very even-handed and fair-minded poster like @Mattyblue is having to defend himself time and time for having an opinion!

We really need a couple of decent signings soon!!

"Defend himself"? He's had his "even handed" opinions questioned on a message board ffs. Jesus, you were moaning about over sensitive Millennials a few posts ago! ?

• Like 6

Just now, Mattyblue said:

Ha, I do seem to be the chosen one in the rotating sights of the select few at the minute. 

Taken me nearly 20 years to be front and centre of the board, but I’m sure it will move onto someone else once the season starts.

Ah you've noticed the pattern then lol

Edited by tomphil

Just now, Bbrovers2288 said:

2 keepers, 2 defenders and a mid if Davenport injury is significant. Possibly Ádám. Trying to offload a few but not many takers

I'd say Smallwood, Samuel, Nuttall, Hart, Magloire, Buckley, Butterworth would all have to leave in some capacity.

Also, i like the desperation of some posters thinking that Olsson is coming back because he liked a instagram post ?

Edited by MarkBRFC
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Haha some folk honestly, don’t have anything to prove to anyone, been spot on the money with a good few leaks yet aye I’m making it all up. Give yourself a rest. I’m not claiming to be anything special either, I know a few folk that have low level jobs within the club, they don’t get told everything for obvious reasons. They also could get into bother should a secret deal be leaked so iv no intention of getting them into bother. I pass on what I can. I can tell you a keeper will be signed before the start of the season. They didn’t let raya go without one pretty much done, there have been reasons it hasn’t been confirmed yet but it’s still going ahead and there is options should it not. More than one. Nobody is more annoyed than mowbray that it’s taken so long. Also after Man City lad comes in- as I mentioned weeks ago- there is another defender hopefully following. Up to 5 deals still to go through before end of window. Just way it’s been that deals are taking long

"They didn't let Raya go without one pretty much done .........and there's options should it not" 

Well one thing's for certain, you'll be right whatever happens. You've covered every possible base there!

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Haha some folk honestly, don’t have anything to prove to anyone, been spot on the money with a good few leaks yet aye I’m making it all up. Give yourself a rest. I’m not claiming to be anything special either, I know a few folk that have low level jobs within the club, they don’t get told everything for obvious reasons. They also could get into bother should a secret deal be leaked so iv no intention of getting them into bother. I pass on what I can. I can tell you a keeper will be signed before the start of the season. They didn’t let raya go without one pretty much done, there have been reasons it hasn’t been confirmed yet but it’s still going ahead and there is options should it not. More than one. Nobody is more annoyed than mowbray that it’s taken so long. Also after Man City lad comes in- as I mentioned weeks ago- there is another defender hopefully following. Up to 5 deals still to go through before end of window. Just way it’s been that deals are taking long

Tony's plan all along.  He's got a new goalie sorted  but instead of getting him in to get to know his defence etc, Tony is going to leave it till the very last minute is he?  All part of the masterplan eh?

Just now, Sparks Rover said:

Tony's plan all along.  He's got a new goalie sorted  but instead of getting him in to get to know his defence etc, Tony is going to leave it till the very last minute is he?  All part of the masterplan eh?

All part of his master-excuse.

• Like 3

Just now, Stuart said:

It’s a sign of the times when a long-standing and very even-handed and fair-minded poster like @Mattyblue is having to defend himself time and time for having an opinion!

Seriously?

Oh, I’ll debate with said crew all day long DGS. Just must bore the pants off everyone else.

You’re joking lads surely

I do agree that we certainly are experts at boring the pants off everyone else though! If anyone is upset, let me know I’ll send you a get well card.

Hopefully someone will ask Mowbray why these deals are taking so long. If it's every player we're trying to sign then it can't just be other clubs' fault. 

I'm convinced that the Canadian will start Vs Charlton.

• Like 1

Just now, Biz said:

Seriously?

You’re joking lads surely

I do agree that we certainly are experts at boring the pants off everyone else though! If anyone is upset, let me know I’ll send you a get well card.

I wasn’t talking about you, was I! Debated you on here for donkey’s.

Christ we need some football.

I’m the last person for censorship. But just delete today’s posts on this thread and be done with it.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Nice one mate, appreciate the info and fully understand no names, don’t want you or anyone else to get in trouble, no patience is the problem on here.

Edited by unsall
  • Like 4

37 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Biz seemed happy enough with a young loanee and ‘improved game management from the existing defence’.

IF this one youngster is the only one to come in, I think that’s a risky approach and certainly not what TM was planning in May, do you not agree?

Nope, I don’t think one defender is enough.

• Like 1

• Backroom

I wasn’t talking about you, was I! Debated you on here for donkey’s.

Christ we need some football.

I’m the last person for censorship. But just delete today’s posts on this thread and be done with it.

But you can't censor me telling Stuart what to think dammit! ;)

• Like 1