BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Just now, MarkBRFC said:

Is it really "aggro" though?

Not necessarily aimed at you bbrovers228 but I do think too many people take this message board way too seriously.

Well a lot of unnecessary comments then. We will all have different views , you won’t agree with everything but can at least be civil about it 

• Like 4

Has i'm mainly a lurker, i do find all this squabbling beggers belief. Whilst we're on the subject may i add that i think this mb is in free fall, whether thats because theirs 1. No transfere activity hence a build up of frustration  2. Nothing to post about except petty juvenile squabbles who knows.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Jesus , I’m out. Go back to speculating in the dark. Some folk have issues here and ruin it for the others. 

Ignore the naysayers its nice to get snippets, clubs can line deals up just because they don't go through it doesn't mean the information was duff

• Like 2

Just now, pomster said:

Has i'm mainly a lurker, i do find all this squabbling beggers belief. Whilst we're on the subject may i add that i think this mb is in free fall, whether thats because theirs 1. No transfere activity hence a build up of frustration  2. Nothing to post about except petty juvenile squabbles who knows.

Yeah, message-boards tend to deteriorate during summer because people have nothing to talk about; it's made even worse when there is a transfer drought. Having said that the juvenile bickering is unbelievable. I think the cause of it is that when people see opinions they don't like and post a sarcastic, passive aggressive reply instead of either ignoring it or trying to have a civilised discussion. 

• Like 3

Agree. It's basically become people arguing and minute details being pawed over.

It's boring. I literally just skip through most of what's said now until I happen upon someone I know definitely doesn't just spout shite all the time.

Can mods not help get to grips?

• Like 6

Just now, iSeeRed said:

Yeah, message-boards tend to deteriorate during summer because people have nothing to talk about; it's made even worse when there is a transfer drought. Having said that the juvenile bickering is unbelievable. I think the cause of it is that when people see opinions they don't like and post a sarcastic, passive aggressive reply instead of either ignoring it or trying to have a civilised discussion. 

I don't know if it's unique to rovers fb groups are the same, it's either blind faith of abject misery if you question either the abuse follows fractured fan base 

• Like 3

Just now, pomster said:

The site isn’t ‘free fall’. It’s the Summer and our transfer business is like an all inclusive at Pontins.

It'll be fine once the season starts again.

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, PeteJD13 said:

Ignore the naysayers its nice to get snippets, clubs can line deals up just because they don't go through it doesn't mean the information was duff

Yes, but let's have names....anyone can say we are going to buy a goalie, but to put yourself forward as someone with information then surely a name would be required or you might be open to criticism .  

Edited by Sparks Rover
  • Like 1

Just now, Sparks Rover said:

Yes, but let's have names....anyone can say we are going to buy a goalie, but to put yourself forward as someone with information then surely a name would be required or you might be open to criticism 

If your mate/source at the club tells you we want to sign Hart for example but asks you to keep it to yourself, would you go plastering the name on a forum? the odd time I've been told something and its in confidence I've kept it that way

Just now, PeteJD13 said:

If your mate/source at the club tells you we want to sign Hart for example but asks you to keep it to yourself, would you go plastering the name on a forum? the odd time I've been told something and its in confidence I've kept it that way

I'd just keep my gob shut altogether for fear of getting rounded on..  I'm sure the janitors assistant rumour mongering isnt going to scupper Tony's big goalie multi million pound deal, is it? Can't imagine Tony running down the corridors looking for the culprit 

Just now, K-Hod said:

I mean, we try, but we also have lives!

MODS OUT!!

For what it’s worth my brain tells me we will sign Carson; championship now, cheap, old, crap teeth.

I’d love us to sign Hart and him play an integral role in getting us promoted before ousting Pickford as england number one, then running the length of Wembley with Arte Et Labore tattooed across his chest. Different side to his crap Maori tattoo obviously.

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead
Just now, Mercer said:

I think you guys do a bloody good job.

I personally know from voluntary stuff I've been involved in that it can be a thankless task and you just hope you can add a little bit of value and make a little bit of difference.

Personally, I do my best! The lads I know personally that post on here that know me, know how I am. But if people have issues, they can always inbox me. 

I won’t reply until tomorrow, but, you know, I’m mostly available...

• Like 2

Just now, K-Hod said:

Personally, I do my best! The lads I know personally that post on here that know me, know how I am. But if people have issues, they can always inbox me. 

I won’t reply until tomorrow, but, you know, I’m mostly available...

Is it true that you shouldn't eat yellow snow?

Just now, roverandout said:

It's approaching midnight so let's draw a line under all this, stop discussing it and move on

Agreed, for what it's worth hope it's carson we are after derby's 16/17 player of the season, reasonable wage. Will do a job for a season or 2.

Forester wage apart would be decent too. 

Edited by bboy

• Backroom
Just now, K-Hod said:

I mean, we try, but we also have lives!

You don’t speak for me, I have no life, I have spent the night at my 3 year old dance awards though (best newcomer for those curious)

Time to get some brfcs.com merchandise back in production, I vote for these being up first:

GD01_MOCK_DBAD_480x480.png?v=1561930502

I thought banning chaddy was meant to bring harmony to the transfer threads, it hasn’t worked so come back Chris all is forgiven!

• Like 5

Just now, bboy said:

Agreed, for what it's worth hope it's carson we are after derby's 16/17 player of the season, reasonable wage. Will do a job for a season or 2.

Forester wage apart would be decent too. 

When the eff did I write that?