BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window 2019

8 minutes ago, Madon said:

The only thing RE Hanley which makes me doubt he would come back is the fact that Mowbray openly admitted he was on a list but not his 'A' list and therefore he may feel unwanted. 

Never a massive Hanley fan but he's better than anything we have or have had since....er Hanley.  Christ knows what Mowbrays A list was then but he needs to be more realistic.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I wonder would Phil Jones come back on loan? I would say Tuanzebe is ahead of him now. That could be a great move for him...

I suppose United would prefer to sell or loan to a team who would actually pay his wages 

And just how much do you think those wages are mate?

we haven’t got a pot to p1ss in as I thought you might have picked up in the last 652 pages - we spent it on booths and smart screens !!!

as Mercer said earlier , the content of that article from Waggott is beyond belief.He is  another in a long kind of self serving idiots in that role at Ewood . Smug bar steward would be better keeping his trap shut and going his bloody job properly . Stretch target , flex .... what a tit.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Madon said:

I'm already the most hated man on BRFCS after Assombalongagate. Here we go again!

Just passing on what I've been told, at this stage I'd be absolutely thrilled with Hanley back. 

Madon, you are not the most hated man on this site.  When you and maybe one or two others post, everyone sits up and takes notice.  The rest of us meanwhile put our opinions and counter opinions but there are few that suddenly are taken seriously but you are one.

keep on posting my friend.

• Like 3

So we've started the season without a single natural senior centre back in the first team! (Mulgrew and lennihan are not natural cb's for me and tosin seriously lacks experience playing first team football as a cb) and yet were just still being linked to attacking player wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo

Just now, RovingRover said:

Crystal Palace might be interested in Bradley Dack.

£12 million seems to be the asking price.

If true, he's off.

Might well be the reason for the Hanley and Murphy speculation.

Dack going would be no surprise at all.

Just now, davulsukur said:

Too late to be flogging him now.

Even if all the money was reinvested into the squad, we wouldn't get a deal over the line in time.

I think we would.
But the clubs selling would have us over a rope. They could dictate price and terms because of the late hour.

Just now, Tom said:

Tomorrow on twitter

4:55...

@rovers ??

4:57

@rovers Hanley Returns!

4:59

@rovers Tony Mowbray is delighted to welcome Raheem Hanley back to Rovers on an initial 12 month contract 

He’s playing at my local club Hereford FC now. 

• Like 1