BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Just now, Mercer said:

If true, he's off.

Might well be the reason for the Hanley and Murphy speculation.

Dack going would be no surprise at all.

Gotta say, I like dack as a player but iv been open to him moving in the last few windows. He needs to for his own career, we get some decent money for him, and it allows rothwell to be the main man. I wouldn’t be distraught if this was to Happen, certainly if we used it for a centre back and a player like Murphy in 

• Like 1

Two in over last 12 months for c 12 m   and potentially one out for similar amount. There'll be no more invested its already been spent TM has hinted aft front loading before a sale in the past.

His wage space might get used though but probably on yet another mid.

Just now, magicalmortensleftpeg said:

Can’t see Dack going now. We’re not desperate to sell and £12m is around £8m shy of the going rate for decent Championship players. 

Who says we aren't desperate to sell?

Mowbray muted the sale of Dack in Blues back in Feb..

Just now, Bbrovers2288 said:

Il remind you that the sold wan bassaka for a stupid amount 

I know but they have massive overheads with big wages and limited income streams PL money aside. My wifes a palace fan the owners are looking to sell and they have to bank cash for the stadium re development

Just now, PeteJD13 said:

I know but they have massive overheads with big wages and limited income streams PL money aside. My wifes a palace fan the owners are looking to sell and they have to bank cash for the stadium re development

Regardless 12 mill is a drop in the ocean to a prem team 

• Like 1

Just now, PeteJD13 said:

they have bid 23 million for a Russian striker according to sky.Bid in for McCarthy at Everton.Hodgson said hoping to bring in 5 before deadline 

Regardless 12 mill is a drop in the ocean to a prem team 

You would be surprised they are still paying off Benteke Sorloth and Sakho. I would be amazed if they went for Dack they don't really play with a 10 

Just now, islander200 said:

they have bid 23 million for a Russian striker according to sky.Bid in for McCarthy at Everton.Hodgson said hoping to bring in 5 before deadline 

Chalov?? I assume from CSKA, I think the DACK rumour came from a random twitter account. Will be more interesting to see what they do with Zaha.

Back to rovers still not convinced anyones coming in

Just now, TBTF said:

The last part is exactly where I’m at . They have about 18 hours to sort themselves out or I’m not going this season .

I made a pact with my self at the end of last season to see what we did transfer wise ( I was still stumped by what they did with the Brereton deal). I heard all that went on , heard all the statements they made and like you Miller , I thought let’s see if actions speak louder than words .

Technically there’s  still time tomorrow but whatever happens I simply refuse to pay for the privilege again of being perpetually lied to . This Club stinks to high heaven and even the one guy with a shred of decency is now proving to be like the rest of them .

so Mr Waggott , if you want to know how to achieve your stretch target on tickets , you wish to know what you can do to get fans back in the ground , well I”ll tell you . 

You can stop lying through your teeth , taking us all for mugs time and again and do your bloody job and that’s on the crass assumption that you’re capable of doing it to any extent .

one Summer of bullshit too many for me I’m afraid . I simply can’t stand to keep getting myself worked up over these complete cretins. 

Very sad because I’ve been going for over 50 years but they’ve finally drummed it out of me . Well played Waggott and Mowbray , feed that back to your benefactor model goons in Pune . 

A bad window and you’re refusing to go? After all these years, this is where you’ve drawn the line?

Chief Exec and Manager try to spin their way through a fans forum. That’s life. Take it with a pinch of salt. They’ll all say what we want to hear. Every manager plays that game, let’s not pretend TM is the first.

I said I’d wait to judge until tomorrow and the writing is clearly on the wall. But save the drama. Far greater crimes have been committed at this club over the last 10 years. 

TM has now made his bed. He’s had time and money to get the squad to where it should be. If the results don’t come in then it’ll be time to move on. The credit from 17/18 has run out.

Edited by magicalmortensleftpeg
  • Like 1

Just now, magicalmortensleftpeg said:

A bad window and you’re refusing to go? After all these years, this is where you’ve drawn the line?

Chief Exec and Manager try to spin their way through a fans forum..?

I said I’d wait to judge until tomorrow and the writing is clearly on the wall. But save the drama. Far greater crimes have been committed at this club over the last 10 years. 

TM has now made his bed. He’s had time and money to get the squad to where it should be. If the results don’t come in then it’ll be time to move on. The credit from 17/18 has run out.

Tbh Morten , yes . I ve simply  had enough . It’s not one bad window , it’s an accumulation of bullshit in avalanche proportions from chancers within the Club. 

We are being mugged off by some slimy fool who turned up minutes ago . Our Club means jack shit to that toe rag yet he pontificates like it’s in his blood. 

You want stretch target - well unlike that bullshitting clown , I’ve reached mine!!

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, RovingRover said:

Crystal Palace might be interested in Bradley Dack.

£12 million seems to be the asking price.

They can eat dicks as far as I'm concerned, if that's what they'll pay.

If that's all we are asking, our entire management team need to go. Which they probably do anyway tbf.

Edited by bluebruce
  • Like 4

I don’t think dack has earned a prem move the way he has played 2019 if I’m honest

You have to respect Roy Hodgson's managerial career but this is the guy who allowed Rovers to spend £10million on Christian Dailly and Nathan Blake just over 20 years ago.  So it would be no surprise if he's happy to stump up £12million for Dack which I reckon would be a good deal for us given, as you refer to, Dack's perforamances in 2019.

• Like 5

Just now, Mercer said:

You have to respect Roy Hodgson's managerial career but this is the guy who allowed Rovers to spend £10million on Christian Dailly and Nathan Blake just over 20 years ago.  So it would be no surprise if he's happy to stump up £12million for Dack which I reckon would be a good deal for us given, as you refer to, Dack's perforamances in 2019.

12 million would be an insult when some second rate Bristol City defender goes for £20 million. 

• Like 3

Just now, ChrisPriceBaldSpot said:

12 million would be an insult when some second rate Bristol City defender goes for £20 million. 

If it was your money, would you buy Dack for £12million?

I think Dack, just like Rhodes, will disappear with barely a trace should he leave Rovers.

Edited by Mercer