BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Doesn't matter a bollox if the players improve the team 

At this stage, I agree. But we'll be back here next summer putting the same effort into replacing all these loans, and not have any players to trade on for profit.

Just now, iSeeRed said:

In fairness he started three at Charlton, just not the one we wanted.

4 pal. Walton, Gallagher, Downing and Johnson. 

Just now, Harry The Bass said:

Finally some good news. Good signing. Hopefully this is loan to buy next summer. 

Centre back next please. 

Edited by chaddyrovers
  • Like 1

• Backroom
Just now, OJRovers said:

Another loan? Are we back to Venky's "lease" model?

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/news/17727308.mowbray-on-the-likelihood-of-loan-signings-at-rovers/

TM didn't seem particularly keen on bringing in first team loans back in June, but if we brought in a CB and LB on loan we'd potentially be looking at 3 of our back 4 as loan deals... obviously not good for long term progression but would give TM some breathing room for a few months at least.

• Like 1

• Backroom

I’d never heard of Cunningham till this week but people seem to rate him 

Some awful quotes from Mowbray this morning through, this is a bit of a kicking for Tyler 

With total respect to Tyler Magloire at this moment in his career we are not going to beat the top teams in the league with Tyler in our team

• Like 2

Just now, Tom said:

Some awful quotes from Mowbray this morning through, this is a bit of a kicking for Tyler 

With total respect to Tyler Magloire at this moment in his career we are not going to beat the top teams in the league with Tyler in our team

Ouch

• Like 1

Think I remember Cunningham playing for Cardiff but don't know too much about him. Seems an obvious improvement on Bell... Can anyone shed any light on him, can he actually defend? 

Just now, Tom said:

He is right, but he could be saying the same about a few-er more experienced players!

• Like 5

Just now, Tom said:

The bloke really needs to shut his mouth. He's a talking disaster. 

• Like 4

• Backroom
Just now, Leonard Venkhater said:

He is right, but he could be saying the same about a few-er more experienced players!

Could literally splice Mulgrew's name in there and it would be just as accurate! But of course those players never get named. Only the youngsters. 

• Like 7

Just now, Tom said:

We cant even beat the promoted teams with the players he selected to start the game.. So he is becoming a bit delusional 

• Like 4