BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Just now, Tom said:

I’d never heard of Cunningham till this week but people seem to rate him 

Some awful quotes from Mowbray this morning through, this is a bit of a kicking for Tyler 

With total respect to Tyler Magloire at this moment in his career we are not going to beat the top teams in the league with Tyler in our team

Mowbray just can't help the foot in mouth approach. Real confidence-boosting man management from My Nice Guy.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Blue blood said:

Whilst loans are better than nothing that would mean next summer we would need 2-3 centre backs (Tosin Mulgrew and incoming player replacement) and a new keeper. And that's before any other areas of the team are considered!

Nothing like forward planning 

And given our track record, we won't be bringing 2-3 centre backs in next summer, nor attempting to do this before bloating other areas of the team.

• Like 1

Just now, CambridgeRover said:

I really don't get this element of Mowbray's management.

He treats older players like they need to be protected and then drops bombs on younger players. Surely it should be the other way round

Easier to bully young lads who are desperate to get their career going. They'll put up with the bullshit as they don't usually have anywhere else to turn

• Like 2

Just now, DE. said:

Could literally splice Mulgrew's name in there and it would be just as accurate! But of course those players never get named. Only the youngsters. 

Well if he goes after a respected member of the squad and the player gets the hump it could influence others in the squad and you lose the dressing room and everything from then is a sinking ship disaster with very few helping bail water of fix the hull. Flip side is a youngster who has no real relationship with the squad as a whole getting the hump wont end up doing much throughout the squad. Plus a youngster will be more willing to take on advice/criticism than and older head who will have countless options elsewhere in his mind

It's typical Mowbray nonsense. Why wait until this afternoon just because the first team are training. Surely he could trust Lowe and Venus to take the training and he could have been looking for defenders from early morning.

I'm beginning to think he is a bit of a control freak borne out of his autonomy.

Just now, Tom said:

I’d never heard of Cunningham till this week but people seem to rate him 

Some awful quotes from Mowbray this morning through, this is a bit of a kicking for Tyler 

With total respect to Charlie Mulgrew at this moment in his career we are not going to beat the top teams in the league with Charlie in our team

There 

• Like 7

Just now, Neal said:

Think I remember Cunningham playing for Cardiff but don't know too much about him. Seems an obvious improvement on Bell... Can anyone shed any light on him, can he actually defend? 

Warnock said he is one of the best left sided players in the championship. Signed for 4 million last year, so I'd hope he is an improvement on Bell! 

Just now, arbitro said:

It's typical Mowbray nonsense. Why wait until this afternoon just because the first team are training. Surely he could trust Lowe and Venus to take the training and he could have been looking for defenders from early morning.

I'm beginning to think he is a bit of a control freak borne out of his autonomy.

Looking for them ? I just have an image of him outside in the carpark looking under cars for defenders. Possibly with a set of binoculars hanging around his neck. 

Just now, Neal said:

Are we signing Ramos? Bloody loves a card. 

Screenshot_20190808-111941.jpg

About 1 every 5 appearances looking at that - not all that bad. Only ever had a second booking once too - so knows how to keep cool.

Just now, MarkBRFC said:

Doesn't matter who we sign today, they won't play until October 

Yep, they'll be 'On the grass snd getting up to speed' for weeks.

Just now, Leonard Venkhater said:

He is right, but he could be saying the same about a few-er more experienced players!

Exactly! 

Edited by Pedro

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

Played just 7 times in the past 20 months. Is he injured?

According to what ive read from Cardiff fans - just stuck behind an even better LB. Never really been given a chance.

• Like 1

What Mowbray should have said : "With total respect to Charlie Mulgrew, Amari Bell and Elliott Bennett at this moment their careers we are not going to beat the top teams in the league with Charlie,Amari and Elliott in our team"

There fixed it 

• Like 7

Played just 7 times in the past 20 months. Is he injured?

From what I read he was second choice at Cardiff so playing time was limited.

Preston fans say he was Mr. Consistent and the best defender they have had in the last few years. He was bought for 4-mill so I can almost guarantee he will be a big upgrade over Bell

• Like 1