BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Just now, Tom said:

I’d never heard of Cunningham till this week but people seem to rate him 

Some awful quotes from Mowbray this morning through, this is a bit of a kicking for Tyler 

With total respect to Tyler Magloire at this moment in his career we are not going to beat the top teams in the league with Tyler in our team

An appalling and very insensitive statement by Mowbray. It might be his private thoughts but he should not be saying that about a young player in public.

What is he thinking of, and what about the feelings of Magliore?

Mowbray should get a bollocking from his boss about that - except he doesn't have one

• Like 6

Rovers: "We are happy to announce the signing of Greg Cunningham from Cardiff. Welcome Greg" 

Mowbray: " Cunningham has only been in the building a few hours, so wont be ready until January" 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, JacknOry said:

Wasnt Wes Brown, long before us of course, quite good at both? Just a question as trying to think of some myself.

Henning Berg for us too.

Henning Berg was smart and rarely got into a false position where he could be run at by his winger. He wasn't the quickest though. The least said about Wes Brown's time at Ewood the better although he was a fine player in his heyday.

• Like 1

Mowbrays treatment of young players is beginning to grate. 

I wish he’d have said that about the back 4 that started vs Charlton and not Tyler Magloire, who by all accounts we either want to develop into a first team player or sell for a decent fee.

Start telling the press how it is about Mulgrew and Lenihans performances and stop dropping the bombs on our younger lads.

• Like 2

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

What Mowbray should have said : "With total respect to Venkys at this moment in my career, we are not going to spend the money that the top teams in the league do with them in charge"

Fixed it again 

Edited by Iceman
  • Like 3

Technically not a top team of course but Magloire was in the team that thrashed Wigan. Who is to say that we would automatically lose against top teams JUST because he is in the team. Doubt he would do much worse than Mulgrew or Bell.

• Like 1

Just now, Dreams of 1995 said:

Mowbrays treatment of young players is beginning to grate. 

I wish he’d have said that about the back 4 that started vs Charlton and not Tyler Magloire, who by all accounts we either want to develop into a first team player or sell for a decent fee.

Start telling the press how it is about Mulgrew and Lenihans performances and stop dropping the bombs on our younger lads.

Raya, Nyambe, Travis etc all in first team set ups.  Terrible way to treat 'em.

• Like 2

Just now, Paul Mellelieu said:

Raya, Nyambe, Travis etc all in first team set ups.  Terrible way to treat 'em.

Raya - publicly criticised and sold

Nyambe - Dropped for a CM and not been seen since. Also received public criticism.

Travis - Sent off and dropped for yonks as punishment.  

Edited by JacknOry
  • Like 3