BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window 2019

11 minutes ago, Tom said:

I’d never heard of Cunningham till this week but people seem to rate him 

Some awful quotes from Mowbray this morning through, this is a bit of a kicking for Tyler 

With total respect to Tyler Magloire at this moment in his career we are not going to beat the top teams in the league with Tyler in our team

We aren't gonna beat any teams with Mulgrew and Bell in the team.

Just now, imy9 said:

Warnock said he is one of the best left sided players in the championship. Signed for 4 million last year, so I'd hope he is an improvement on Bell! 

What's the reason for letting him go then??? Surely would want to keep such player!

Just now, Paul Mellelieu said:

Raya, Nyambe, Travis etc all in first team set ups.  Terrible way to treat 'em.

Raya has been shipped out, Nyambe IS being treated terribly. Travis nearly ended up out on loan a full six months after being ready to play, whilst our midfield crab-passed around.

• Like 6

Raya, Nyambe, Travis etc all in first team set ups.  Terrible way to treat 'em.

He sold Raya after calling him out publicly, isolated Travis last season and plays a player out of position to keep Nyambe out.

Yes he really does look after the young players.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, briansol said:

From press conference today. Seems like we are trying at least.

Mowbray :

We will try to improve our squad if we can, we are hoping to add a few just to help 

- We have a few irons in the fire and let’s see if they come to fruition 

- It is hectic, hopefully there will be action this afternoon. We have training this morning, it is not too much disruption

“Just to help”

Thos bloke is not going to take Blackburn Rovers forwards.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Tom said:

I’d never heard of Cunningham till this week but people seem to rate him 

Some awful quotes from Mowbray this morning through, this is a bit of a kicking for Tyler 

With total respect to Tyler Magloire at this moment in his career we are not going to beat the top teams in the league with Tyler in our team

I think he’s losing the plot. How long before he turns on the fans like Kean and Mowbray eventually did?

Just now, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

All well and good  but can he play right wing?

Sorry, what do you mean?

Just now, JacknOry said:

Does he get forward much? Can he cross? Cos that's what annoys the hell out of me with Bell. 

He can. Just very consistent and solid. I couldn't think of anything Bell is better than him at. 

Just now, arbitro said:

He sold Raya after calling him out publicly, isolated Travis last season and plays a player out of position to keep Nyambe out.

Raya isn't good enough, Travis (although slightly overrated on the Forum) is in first team and Nyambe will return I'm sure.  £3m academy giving us a number of other players around the first team.  Really you just bend the facts to suit your anti-TM agenda.

• Like 2

Just now, arbitro said:

What? 

Ah come on now lads, Mowbray certainly has his faults, but he does give young players a chance. 

He was right to call Raya out, he was crap. 

The Nyambe decision is certainly the wrong one

Raya isn't good enough, Travis (although slightly overrated on the Forum) is in first team and Nyambe will return I'm sure.  £3m academy giving us a number of other players around the first team.  Really you just bend the facts to suit your anti-TM agenda.

The point is - why is it always the young guys? He would never say anything like that about Mulgrew and the like.

And your benign view of Mowbray is doing exactly the same of what you accuse me of.

How has he never publicly criticised any of the senior players individually?

Just now, JacknOry said:

The point is - why is it always the young guys? He would never say anything like that about Mulgrew and the like.

Old school

You know to a degree he is right. In the past the young lads had to scrub the senior bros boots and wash their gear. Keeping them grounded is important these days. You see young lads who have never played a competitive game driving around in cars worth hundreds of thousands. The comments about Magloire were too much though. 

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Ya, to be honest I am surprised to hear we are the ones in pole position to sign him. I would go as far as coup.... 

Huge, huge, huge upgrade on what we have. A proper defender. 

Getting in pole position isn't our problem (McGinn, Bauer etc). Just can't finish.

• Like 1

Just now, Angry_Pirate said:

Getting in pole position isn't our problem (McGinn, Bauer etc). Just can't finish.

Indeed

CUNNINGHAM TO BLACKBURN?

Sky sources understand Blackburn Rovers are one of a number of teams talking with Cardiff City with regards to their defender Greg Cunningham. 

• Like 1

Just now, Stuart said:

I think he’s losing the plot. How long before he turns on the fans like Kean and (Mowbray) eventually did?

I think the worm has already turned

TM:

"We have been working really hard all summer to try and identify positions, I feel sometimes there is people out there that have all the answers. They know all the players to sign and ‘why haven’t we strengthened here and why haven’t we done that?’ If it was as easy as that we would all do it. It is not as easy as that."

Edited by AllRoverAsia

Just now, Stuart said:

I think he’s losing the plot. How long before he turns on the fans like Kean and Mowbray eventually did?

Tin hat on... 

I think Mowbray is right here. I'd be very surprised if Tyler took these comments personally. He will know at 20 going out on loan in league 1 is the right thing. 

Tin hat off

Edited by bboy
  • Like 2

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Old school

You know to a degree he is right. In the past the young lads had to scrub the senior bros boots and wash their gear. Keeping them grounded is important these days. You see young lads who have never played a competitive game driving around in cars worth hundreds of thousands. The comments about Magloire were too much though. 

I've missed something here, whats he said about Magloire?

Just now, arbitro said:

And your benign view of Mowbray is doing exactly the same of what you accuse me of.

How has he never publicly criticised any of the senior players individually?

I try to take a balanced view.  Mowbray has made mistakes, as all managers do, and will make more I'm sure.  But suggesting that we doesn't give young players a chance, when I believe we had one of the youngest teams last season beggars belief.

Just now, BlackburnEnd75 said:

I've missed something here, whats he said about Magloire?

He said he needs experience of first team football so that he can return to EP as better player.  He did it in a rather clumsy way, but now he hates young players.

Edited by Paul Mellelieu