BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Just now, RoverKyle said:

I'm glad you're not in charge of picking the team!

I think i could get that team playing well. I get that there is Chapman and Arma as well, but where do you fit them in? If you bring in Hanley and Tosin, you play them. Unless you move Tosin to RB, Lennihan alongside Hanley, and then bring in Arma into the midfield

Walton

Tosin Lennihan Hanley Cunningham 

Downing Johnson Travis Armstrong 

Dack

Gallagher/Graham 

Im not really much of a Bennett fan, in fact i think Chapman and Rothwell should play ahead of him, but its clear Mowbray loves him so much to play him at RB, and thus causing issues in a key area of our defense 

Edited by Iceman

Imagine sacrificing someone like Dack, to get a team like this? I know I'd sooner see a defensively solid team than a team that can't defend, but features Dack who may or may not turn up each week. We could've afforded a big centre-back like Cooper with a big fee, some freebies/loans on high wages like Hutton and Lansbury, and we could genuinely have had a real shot.

Walton

Hutton Hanley Lenihan Cooper Cunningham

Lansbury Johnson

Rothwell Gallagher Armstrong

Subs: Leutwiler, Nyambe, Williams, Travis, Buckley, Brereton, Downing.

I'm a massive Dack fan, and I think nobody will ever forget how good he was for us and how if it wasn't for him we may not have been promoted from League One. But in a market where we can get £20m plus for a player like that, we need to sell ASAP before he's worth nothing at all.

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

I'm very confused about that team! 

Travis and Lenihan are in those positions why?? 

i think Travis is under rated as an up and down player... His motor can be used alot better up and down the pitch. You can move Downing into that further into the attacking areas, and have Johnson and Lennihan covering the back 4. It also allows Johnson to get up and down, and have Lennihan in behind him. This is more a defensive minded approach and team, but it stabilizes us at the back, and still have enough with Downing, Dack, Travis and Gallagher to move forward.

Problem with this is, that you cannot have Armstrong, Rothwell and Chapman in, unless you move Lennihan back into defence, and move Tosin to RB. As i said, Mowbray cannot have everybody playing, but you have to make do with an 11 thats at least going to get you points from the back 1st

Fans might not like that Allardyce type approach, but we have to look at where this team has been from in terms of conceding goals, and fix that area. Then you can introduce impact players later off the bench.

Edited by Iceman
  • Like 1

I hope there is another CB being brought in today but I’m not hearing anything from my usual source. 

I am am hearing about the Cunningham deal and another but I cannot say who. 

I have been told it’s very possible but it isn’t a CB! 

Some will be happy about this player. 

Personally, I would rather have a CB and I said that.

Edited by Damien
  • Like 5

Just now, Damien said:

I hope there is another CB being brought in today but I’m not hearing anything from my usual source. 

Oh just tell us ffs, all this flirting isn't acceptable with four hours left 

• Like 1

Just now, Damien said:

He's cooping the dream alive! 

Just now, garnersfags said:

Can anyone confirm where the Hanley rumour came from, I've seen nothing anywhere about it today...?

Madon on here said it yesterday and LT confirmed he is a target.