BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Just now, JacknOry said:

if it is between us and Preston, can we please tell him this time that we plan to use him as our first choice LB at the earliest possible moment.

He wants to leave Cardiff so he can play. Being told he will have to force his way past Bell will not cut it.

Put it in his contract he is first choice. This would be a huge signing... 

8 minutes ago, bboy said:

Weird reason for someone to call another person for. 

Don't be such a d1ck.  He invited me to their home match against Wigan on Saturday.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Angry_Pirate said:

Like I said the other day, we spent decent money (I heard £1m fee, plus wages) on Adarabioyo.

So (positively) I eventually do see him starting ahead of Mulgrew at CB, however (negatively) I can't see us signing another CB of real quality (Hanley) as Tosin will not rot on the bench all season.

Currently our best case scenario is:

Nyambe - Tosin - Lenihan - Cunninghan

Lenihan will have to move to LCB which I don't think he has played yet so that's a risk, whereas Hanley was naturally the LCB.

£1m on Tosin? Doesn’t sound likely but you never know.

He certainly needs to be head and shoulders above Magloire from the first time he steps on the field. Magloire got two matches and was dropped despite an excellent debut (and clean sheet).

I expect Mowbray will start Lenihan and Mulgrew in every game they are both fit though. Results don’t matter, that’s not what Venkys base their decisions on and, in my opinion, Waggott will never sack him.

Surprised at the reaction to Mowbray’s Magloire comment.  If I were Tyler I wouldn’t be at all offended, he didn’t say anything bad at all.

His Rays comments on the other hand were much worse.  

I know youngsters these days are supposed to be far more sensitive but I didn’t expect it from some of the older gents on here.

Theres plenty of other TM quotes to be annoyed about.

• Like 3

Just now, Stuart said:

He certainly needs to be head and shoulders above Magloire from the first time he steps on the field. Magloire got two matches and was dropped despite an excellent debut (and clean sheet).

I expect Mowbray will start Lenihan and Mulgrew in every game they are both fit though. Results don’t matter, that’s not what Venkys base their decisions on and, in my opinion, Waggott will never sack him.

But Venkys can sack Waggot ...

Just now, Stuart said:

I would well belive 1 million. Close to the city first team. Championship last season. He ain't coming here for nothing 

I’d be delighted with Cunningham, at this stage left back is priority one.  I have high expectations of Tosin and TM and the player himself have both indicated he is going to start.  I think Williams is a decent Centre back and Mulgrew is now 4th choice.  So makes me think I’d be happier with Bell out of the team.  

• Like 1