BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Just now, Spankus Munky said:

Think any Hanley deal is dead after Farke saying “It was important to keep this group together and we were pretty careful to bring some new lads in." added to the dreaded "I don’t expect any more business." can safely say that's now off the radar ?

Ya, just Cunningham I'd say. 

Just thinking the same. Too late in the day for our numpties to sort anything. I'm expecting the old, "We did try but they fell through" sound bites. I'll be really pissed off because it rests with the manager. That defence is not good enough.

Just read an interview with Cunningham from his ROI call up. Says he’s not happy even being a rotation player as he wants to be in every week.

Bound to fall through after Tony tells him he’s only had 20 training sessions and Amari’i is a nice lad..

• Like 2

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Maybe, but if he is here, that would suggest those fears have been elevitaed.

Nice choice of movie earlier by the way. Classics. 

Now onto Pony Express 1953 with Charlton Heston. Great cinematography and been a fan of westerns since a young kid using the sofa arm for a horse. Lol

• Like 2

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

Now onto Pony Express 1953 with Charlton Heston. Great cinematography and been a fan of westerns since a young kid using the sofa arm for a horse. Lol

Been plenty of Cowboys behind the scenes at Rovers these last few years.

• Like 1

• Backroom
Just now, ChrisPriceBaldSpot said:

@Madonis Hanley coming or is that deal dead? 

No idea, heard last night it was on. Evidently there has been nothing since so I wouldn't like to say with only 90 minutes left. Not looking good I suppose.

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

Nice man. Ya the cinematography in those movies is sublime. Have you watched Ken Burns series on the west? It's class. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, philipl said:

How's this for self-discipline?

Not looked at any transfer threads since this morning. 

Enjoyed a salad nicoise accompanied by a beautiful buttery 2014 Bordeaux Sancerre (picking up on a Mercer theme albeit different grape). So appropriately mild feelings for this afternoon's warm bodies or empty coffin Brig-style closure of the window.

Seems we are currently in the realms of exhumations...

Never come across a Sancere from Bordeaux.