BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Just now, Leonard Venkhater said:

Did you ever note the strange(unnerving) way Jack Palance gets on and off his horse in Shane?

Yes indeed. Been a while since I watched Shane and overdue a viewing. Great movie, I do have it and think its also on youtube.

I used to have over 4 TB of movies but lent it to a 'friend' who is now an ex. Every Wayne, Ladd etc had ever done.  Had to rebuild but other online resources have emerged since I was a torrent freak.

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Nice man. Ya the cinematography in those movies is sublime. Have you watched Ken Burns series on the west? It's class. 

" High Noon " and " Bad Day At Black Rock " were two of my favourite. " 3-10  to Yuma " excellent also. I never rated " Shane ", " Tell Them Willie Boy Is Here " is a really good Horse Opera.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 2

Let's not stress, paperwork has to be done by deadline, but could announce it on social media at 9pm tonight if they want to. Feel like Cunningham will happen.

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

Yes indeed. Been a while since I watched Shane and overdue a viewing. Great movie, I do have it and think its also on youtube.

I used to have over 4 TB of movies but lent it to a 'friend' who is now an ex. Every Wayne, Ladd etc had ever done.  Had to rebuild but other online resources have emerged since I was a torrent freak.

"Where do you think you're goin'?"

• Like 1

Just now, JoeHarvey said:

Let's not stress, paperwork has to be done by deadline, but could announce it on social media at 9pm tonight if they want to. Feel like Cunningham will happen.

I feel like this team needs a lot more than Cunningham.

• Like 2

Really important hour ahead, a decent left back alone could save/win us a good amount of points over the course of the season.

Would love a centre back but can't see it happening. Not signing Bauer really bit us on the arse. At the moment we're just going to have to hope Adarabioyo goes above and beyond expectations which is a situation we shouldn't really be in.

Prepare for the worst hope for the best and all that.

• Like 2

Just now, OldEwoodBlue said:

Mike, Where's the fax machine gone ?

Oh, Suhail sent it to be repaired yesterday.

Don’t worry.  Paperwork being delivered by pony express.  ALLRoverAsia had a premonition.  He just watched the film.

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Charlie Austin from Soton to West Brom for £4m.

What a great signing, the sort that gets you promotion.

Much rather we had signed him than Gallagher

He's not a gamble. We'd never spend that much on someone prolific.

• Like 1

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Charlie Austin from Soton to West Brom for £4m.

What a great signing, the sort that gets you promotion.

Much rather we had signed him than Gallagher

I agree hes a better forward than Gallagher at the moment but  I'm guessing Austin will be on much higher wages than Gallagher is,wages we cant afford but West Brom can.

Just now, Darrenbot said:

I agree hes a better forward than Gallagher at the moment but  I'm guessing Austin will be on much higher wages than Gallagher is,wages we cant afford but West Brom can.

But we can afford silly deals like BB.

Just now, Darrenbot said:

Offload the Rovers deadwood and get them off the wage bill and Austin would have been affordable.

The Rovers squad is far too big with many who will (or shouldn't) get near the first team.

Austin should have been a no-brainer for us

• Like 2