BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window 2019

1 hour ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I would well belive 1 million. Close to the city first team. Championship last season. He ain't coming here for nothing 

On that basis he should be starting for us ahead of Mulgrew.

Just now, Miller11 said:

He sounds like he’s on the verge of losing it completely with some of that.

We have been in football a long, long time. We see the deficiencies and where we need to strengthen. It is not as easy as getting somebody who is better than someone who is in our team who some people might want to move out of the team and someone else come in.

How much do they cost? Where are the free transfers that are better than the players we have in our team and how much wages do they cost. Everybody has a name and says 'why don't you and get him?' Well if I phoned up about him and they are saying he is £20million and we can't afford him so we have to move onto the next one. And if we phone up about him and they say he is £10million well we can't afford him. Why don't we swap Tyler Magloire for the centre half at Rochdale, whoever he is, and stick him in our team and see how we get on?

"You have to find players who you feel are better at doing the job. And I know people might say 'I could be better than him' I can feel it, I don't read social media or the newspapers but I can feel by the angles of the questions then you have probably been reading that. And if people have been asking those questions well it isn't that easy.

"It is tough to find people who are better than the ones you have got for the money that is in your budget to improve your football team. We can all just sign players but is anybody any better? Are they going to improve? That is the job and that is how hard it is.

"Let's see how we go and trust the players and try and make them better and improve them. They are good lads, they want to work hard, they want to improve and they want to get better, they want a winning team and so do I.”

When your on the salary he's on there is no excuse it's success or failure, no middle ground and without the defence being address adequately it's a failure. It's a failure to commit the majority of your budget to a striker in two successive summer windows.

We've probably got 5/6 genuine forwards, 12 plus midfielders and 6 recognized defenders. You do a poor job you get the criticism and the sack simple as.

• Like 1

Just now, CheshireRover said:

I’m going to assume (and hope) this has been deleted because it was a pre-planned Tweet, and they’re going to announce it with Cunningham wearing it instead now.

2C108747-6F64-4ADC-810B-95AE06943855.jpeg

I like that, so with not getting the new 1st kit and not getting the away kit I may spend my money on that 

Just now, Miller11 said:

He sounds like he’s on the verge of losing it completely with some of that.

We have been in football a long, long time. We see the deficiencies and where we need to strengthen. It is not as easy as getting somebody who is better than someone who is in our team who some people might want to move out of the team and someone else come in.

How much do they cost? Where are the free transfers that are better than the players we have in our team and how much wages do they cost. Everybody has a name and says 'why don't you and get him?' Well if I phoned up about him and they are saying he is £20million and we can't afford him so we have to move onto the next one. And if we phone up about him and they say he is £10million well we can't afford him. Why don't we swap Tyler Magloire for the centre half at Rochdale, whoever he is, and stick him in our team and see how we get on?

"You have to find players who you feel are better at doing the job. And I know people might say 'I could be better than him' I can feel it, I don't read social media or the newspapers but I can feel by the angles of the questions then you have probably been reading that. And if people have been asking those questions well it isn't that easy.

"It is tough to find people who are better than the ones you have got for the money that is in your budget to improve your football team. We can all just sign players but is anybody any better? Are they going to improve? That is the job and that is how hard it is.

"Let's see how we go and trust the players and try and make them better and improve them. They are good lads, they want to work hard, they want to improve and they want to get better, they want a winning team and so do I.”

It reminds me a bit of a former manager that who said we could go on a 10 game winning streak now, but we haven't got 10 games left? WTF is all that about?

All that seems to have happened since Cunninghams name popped up is to prime the fans for it not actually happening so i'm struggling to believe they are very serious on that one.

Mowbray having to drop Bell then leave him out weekly if this guy turns out to be the real deal ?  Not happening therefore he's probably being told he's coming as back up to Dell & Bell and is leaving it to see if anything else comes up.

Another blue kit lol... 

Would the club let me add no sponsor or at least Totally Wicked on the  playing kit? I can't have 10bet due to religious reasons. 

Edited by Iceman
  • Like 1

• Moderation Lead
43 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

Fished out and no change at Brfc as a big TM fan I am beginning to slowly lose patience 

Welcome to the dark side, what's your poison?

• Like 3

Just now, Iceman said:

If we don't sign another Defender or 2, and we continue to ship goals, then I'm afraid its time to bring in a manager who knows how to at least set up this team properly 

it just simply baffles me as how mowbray thinks that defence is ok and will get us by. like i have no words to explain its just so so poor from him