BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Just now, Blueandwhitemike said:

If true Mulgrew is signing then it must have been a very recent development as he was announced as a charity ambassador for the season a couple of weeks ago and last week was talking about mentoring younger players this season.

Cunningham and Hanley would be marvelous.

I reckon we have committed to playing Tosin for so many games, Mulgrew has got wind of it and not been happy. That would be only logial explanation if we don't bring anyone in.

• Like 1

Just now, Blueandwhitemike said:

If true Mulgrew is signing then it must have been a very recent development as he was announced as a charity ambassador for the season a couple of weeks ago and last week was talking about mentoring younger players this season.

Cunningham and Hanley would be marvelous.

I think Mowbray must have told him he's on the bench, Williams first choice and he might have thrown his toys out .

Hello Wigan fan scrolling through** we’re not that bothered that Mulgrew is going. He’s a shite defender but can hit a mean free-kick.

Just now, AAK said:

I reckon we have committed to playing Tosin for so many games, Mulgrew has got wind of it and not been happy. That would be only logial explanation if we don't bring anyone in.

I said a few hours ago... with the fee we paid for Tosin there was no way he wasn't going to be starting most games (eventually).

So Tosin Lenihan and Williams are the centre backs with the first two prefered

Bell and Hart the left backs

Bennett and Nyambe the right backs

Well if we dont have two incoming we are fucked 

Edit **

Rich Sharpe says only one incoming at Rovers

Edited by CambridgeRover

Just now, Angry_Pirate said:

I said a few hours ago... with the fee we paid for Tosin there was no way he wasn't going to be starting most games (eventually).

If we don't bring anyone in, that must be the case mate. I am not fussed at all about him going, I think he's a truly awful defender. However he's better than nobody.

• Like 1

Been saying for some time that my understand was that every £1 spent on fees / wages for new players had to be at least matched by outgoings.  Think the Mulgrew thing confirms that.