BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Just now, JHRover said:

Been quite clear for a while that the only way we were getting arrivals was by getting shut of someone first. Venkys wont add to the wage bill. Hey presto look what happens. What about the Raya money again?

Although I think Venkys are shit owners, I don't blame them for this, the squad is too large  and we can't move anyone on because Mowbray gave too many new contracts out.He has spent 15 mill or so over last 12 month

• Like 9

• Backroom

Mulgrew is a liability who costs us points every time he's on the pitch, and the stats from last season overwhelmingly back that up, but it would be the most Mowbray thing ever to let him go with no replacement. Evans  or Smallwood will probably end up at CB. 

• Like 7

Can see some free agents coming this/next week. I’d take Cunningham and Alan Hutton in, and Mulgrew out.

Hutton Lenihan Tosin Cunningham 

would be tolerable.

Just now, DE. said:

Mulgrew is a liability who costs us points every time he's on the pitch, and the stats from last season overwhelmingly back that up, but it would be the most Mowbray thing ever to let him go with no replacement. Evans  or Smallwood will probably end up at CB. 

Can't have Evans or Smallwood at CB the ball wouldn't end up out of our 18 yard box.

• Backroom
Just now, rog of the rovers said:

In a good way? (fingers crossed)

I don't know anything at this stage, it's all gone Pete Tong, certainly didn't see the Mulgrew thing coming. Wow.

Dreary trucking me

Mulgrew leaving, fine he's no good at all as cb in this league and doesn't have the legs to play anywhere else. 

letting him(and the few other cbs we've let go this summer) go without a good more tallented replacement is just poor idiocrcy and will lead to the end of the rd to the Mowbray reign. 

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo