BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Just now, Angry_Pirate said:

Who is next behind Grayson in the CB pecking order?

Asking for a friend.

Matty Platt, Louie Annesley, Hayden Carter.

Just now, neophox said:

Almost EVERYONE here wanted Mulgrew out.. seems you get your wish as Venkys probably reading this board...

Correction. Almost everyone wanted a better player who is actually a CB bringing in to improve the squad.

Mulgrew out and nobody in at CB no.

• Like 8

Just now, neophox said:

Almost EVERYONE here wanted Mulgrew out.. seems you get your wish as Venkys probably reading this board...

Correct OUT OF THE TEAM and relegated to back up / sub, the natural regression phase for older players whose legs are going but might still offer something else to the squad.

Lets not alter the truth for sensationalism.

Besides it'll only become a problem if no centre half of any note or experience is now brought in.

Edited by tomphil
  • Like 5

Just now, eire3382 said:

If no one signs we are in a relegation battle this season 

Luckily I genuinely believe there are three worse teams than us but I can't be arsed going through another scrap to stay in the second division. 

Just now, iSeeRed said:

Luckily I genuinely believe there are three worse teams than us but I can't be arsed going through another scrap to stay in the second division. 

Im not so sure. We probably have the worst defence in the league 

• Like 1

If we have done the deal, but just waiting for the admin, we would be able to announce or leak it. No one can steal at that point. 

So that means Charlie hasn't gone either. 

Doesn't it? 

I feel 90% of us believe we are about to announce 2 new decent signings. 

Is that naive? 

• Like 1

Just now, garnersfags said:

If we have done the deal, but just waiting for the admin, we would be able to announce or leak it. No one can steal at that point. 

Doesn't it? 

Is that naive? 

Yes! ?

• Like 1

Just now, garnersfags said:

Doesn't it? 

Is that naive? 

if they dont get the paperwork done in time, deals don't go through. Would look a bit silly to announce or leak it until its official.

Think something is going on though. They released the 3rd kit on Twitter then deleted it. Obviously got told to announce it with some good news.

Edited by JacknOry