BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Just now, AdamRochina said:

we have smallwood and evans we dont need reed come on man get with it

I said that he same thing. If we have wasted the day trying to bring in Reed (a player we do not need) we have big problems! 

• Like 1

Just now, neophox said:

Why start your season with Mulgrew as captain and then send him away, does not make sense. TM must have thought he was really bad on saturday..

He didn't look comfortable to me. William's supposedly back fit and with Tosin in. Maybe he has finally seen the light. That being said with Tyler going hopefully some late deals after the deadline will cheer the fans up. Who like me are stretching their heads if hes gone without a replacement coming

Just now, Damien said:

I said that he same thing. If we have wasted the day trying to bring in Reed (a player we do not need) we have big problems! 

At least he could have covered RB. Better there than EB. Probably why it broke down though - stiff competition for CM spots now as good as he was last season.

Just now, Damien said:

He played right back at Norwich the season before last. Unless that's the thought process. He never plays people in their natural position

Cunningham can also play cb as well as lb. Not the disaster people are making out. Sam Hart much improved apparently after his loan spells. JRC possible right back option. Grayson as well may get a chance You'll never know how good these kids are until you give em a chance

Edited by Tugayisgod

Just now, Tugayisgod said:
Cunningham can also play cb as well as lb. Not the disaster people are making out. Sam Hart much improved apparently after his loan spells. JRC possible right back option. Grayson as well. You'll never know how good these kids are until you give em a chance

I understand this point of view, but we are effectively flipping a  coin with our survival. If the kids dont settle and the pressure is too much then poor planning will have cost us

Cunningham can also play cb as well as lb. Not the disaster people are making out. Sam Hart much improved apparently after his loan spells. JRC possible right back option. Grayson as well. You'll never know how good these kids are until you give em a chance

He hasn't f8ciking signed yet has he??

I didn't realise we had signed Cunningham, that's a relief.