BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window 2019

24 minutes ago, ruggles1995 said:

Not really big news, but I know Ben Gladwin was meant to turn up for a mortgage meeting way down south today in Reading, and never showed up. The fact that hes down in Reading having that done would say to me hes more than likely out the door. (Hopefully!)

Although he didnt show up for it haha

That's because he's from Reading and his family live there. (We go to the same barbers down South) 

• Like 1

Bit concerning to hear some of the change of emphasis on defenders, but to be fair it's not numbers we need in my view, it's the right partner for Lenihan which is the real emergency. One centre half of the right quality could make all the difference. 

Also, reading between the lines, TM saying that he liked the balance of the side at the end of last year can probably be read as Rothwell & Travis are starters. Probably should go without saying, but nice to see some evidence that Mowbray is thinking the same. 

• Like 6

• Moderation Lead
Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Man you won't get anywhere talking sense here. It is pointless. 

Sense is subjective, to be fair. 

Only 4 days until our first pre-season match of the season and just over a month until our first match of the season!

Just now, K-Hod said:

Sense is subjective, to be fair. 

Only 4 days until our first pre-season match of the season and just over a month until our first match of the season!

The poster said Davenport will be like a new signing, which is a completely reasonable statement. Within seconds he was rounded on by 2 of the usual suspects. Discussion is becoming totally shut down here due to the same posters moaning over and over again about the same things, along with literally anything to do with the club. It's boring and I can only imagine not inviting for new posters. 

50 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

They were paying in the same league and the fact is they didn't go up. 

"Giving kudos to mowbray for getting out of a poor league one is one of the reasons we are in the position that we are" 

That is one of the most ridiculous statements I have read on here and that is some achievement. Ridiculous on many, many levels. 

Exact same teams? Exact same players? Managers? Coaches? Suppose football doesn’t change a lot in a year. 

Mowbray got credit in the bank for the promotion season by venkys and most supporters, had he not he would surely have been sent packing during that outrageously bad spell last season, hence the reason we are not progressing as we still have mowbray and his tired ways of operating. 

Making yourself sound rather silly on this board, I would go and have a lie down, your making arguments with everyone and talking so much rubbish. Amusing but embarrassing 

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead

The poster said Davenport will be like a new signing, which is a completely reasonable statement. Within seconds he was rounded on by 2 of the usual suspects. Discussion is becoming totally shut down here due to the same posters moaning over and over again about the same things, along with literally anything to do with the club. It's boring and I can only imagine not inviting for new posters. 

I agree that Davenport will be like a new signing, I haven't actually had chance to see him play yet, as I missed the last game of the season.

But then, to be fair mate, you're replying to everyone you don't agree with trying to tell them why you think they're wrong (which is your right, obviously). 

It's all just different opinions, I wouldn't get as stressed about it, it's only pixels on a screen.....

• Like 3

Just now, Bbrovers2288 said:

Exact same teams? Exact same players? Managers? Coaches? Suppose football doesn’t change a lot in a year. 

Mowbray got credit in the bank for the promotion season by venkys and most supporters, had he not he would surely have been sent packing during that outrageously bad spell last season, hence the reason we are not progressing as we still have mowbray and his tired ways of operating. 

Making yourself sound rather silly on this board, I would go and have a lie down, your making arguments with everyone and talking so much rubbish. Amusing but embarrassing 

We have progressed every season he has been here.

My likes received would suggest not everyone thinks the posts are silly. It seems like anyone who doesn't want a moanfest now just doesn't bother. They know it's a black hole. Empty vessels do indeed make the most noise. 

We have progressed every season he has been here.

My likes received would suggest not everyone thinks the posts are silly. It seems like anyone who doesn't want a moanfest now just doesn't bother. They know it's a black hole. Empty vessels do indeed make the most noise. 

Relegation, so we couldn’t finish higher than the previous season, then with biggest budget, scraped past the powerhouse that is Shrewsbury. Not winning title when we had opportunity to. When flying high in January he pressed the self destruct button and we plummeted to being the laughing stock of the league at one point. Not addressing our defence in how many windows? But aye he is marvellous, totally going to be promoted in 2045! 

Just now, K-Hod said:

I agree that Davenport will be like a new signing, I haven't actually had chance to see him play yet, as I missed the last game of the season.

But then, to be fair mate, you're replying to everyone you don't agree with trying to tell them why you think they're wrong (which is your right, obviously). 

It's all just different opinions, I wouldn't get as stressed about it, it's only pixels on a screen.....

I'm not :) 

I'm just happy I am not such an incessant moaner to be honest.

• Like 1

Just now, Bbrovers2288 said:

*you're

Rather silly but amusing.

• Moderation Lead

I'm not :) 

I'm just happy I am not such an incessant moaner to be honest.

I suppose, the irony of all of this is that it could be interpreted that you're moaning about moaning......

Anyway, have a good day!

• Like 5

Vs Charlton:

Luetwiler

Bennett - Lenihan - Mulgrew - Williams

Evans/Smallwood - Travis 

Downing    -     Dack    -    Armstong

Graham

Calling it now. ??

• Like 1

Just now, K-Hod said:

I suppose, the irony of all of this is that it could be interpreted that you're moaning about moaning......

Anyway, have a good day!

No, I am just pointing out what I think anyone who can read can see. The drop in members and lack of new members suggests something isn't working here anyway. 

You too. 

No, I am just pointing out what I think anyone who can read can see. The drop in members and lack of new members suggests something isn't working here anyway. 

You too. 

Posters being banned a half dozen at a time might have something to do with it...

The drop in members and lack of new members suggests something isn't working here anyway. 

Do you think you might be part of the problem?

You're all over this mb like a rash - a bad one.

• Like 4