BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Just now, Mercer said:

Winding people up!?!?

You want to get real.

Football is a game of opinions and I respect the right of all on this MB to express theirs even though I might not necessarily agree with those opinions.

I comment as I see it, as I'm sure Revidge Blue also does.

On the whole, I do not believe I overstep the mark. 

No offence but it’s sounds as though you wouldn’t be happy if Pep was our manager ? everything I read from you is negative 

Edited by OssyLad

Just now, BlackburnEnd75 said:

Brentford are reported to be close to signing Pontus Jansson for £5.5million. If Brentford can do this then why can’t we ?

Two words, Tony Mowbray.

Serious question for the TM supporters. Suppose we sign a (universally agreed) dreadful keeper (in the next few weeks) as our Raya replacement... what say you then?

• Like 1

Just now, Butty said:

Not bad either, there are better options out there than Darlow that I think we could make a move for. Hopefully Mowbray makes the right call ?

One thing we can all agree on!

I must admit, I’m very worried about the gk situation.

Just now, Angry_Pirate said:

Two words, Tony Mowbray.

Serious question for the TM supporters. Suppose we sign a (universally agreed) dreadful keeper (in the next few weeks) as our Raya replacement... what say you then?

Two words, Tony Mowbray.

Serious question for the TM haterz. Suppose we sign a (universally agreed) amazing keeper (in the next few weeks) as our Raya replacement... what say you then?

Just now, Stuart said:

One thing we can all agree on!

I must admit, I’m very worried about the gk situation.

I’m very worried too Stuart. However we have five weeks to get one in. 

Quite frankly if we don’t I’ll be amazed. 

• Like 2

Just now, Paul Mani said:

Two words, Tony Mowbray.

Serious question for the TM haterz. Suppose we sign a (universally agreed) amazing keeper (in the next few weeks) as our Raya replacement... what say you then?

Well that’ll do for me.

• Like 1

Just now, BlackburnEnd75 said:

Brentford are reported to be close to signing Pontus Jansson for £5.5million. If Brentford can do this then why can’t we ?

It’s a good question. Is it lack of money, or lack of ambition?

It’s hard to defend Venkys over Mowbray. But we are in the midst of a mini crisis and Mowbray himself says that he is telling Venkys not to spend.

Tbh, I’ve never heard of this Pontus person but it sounds like neither have our scouts.

We need a signing that all of our fans can get behind but I feel like this has been the case for about three years.

• Like 1

Just now, bob fleming said:

I’m very worried too Stuart. However we have five weeks to get one in. 

Quite frankly if we don’t I’ll be amazed. 

We don’t really have five weeks though. This needs to happen quickly.

Losing our number one (for two years) is quite a big deal. This needs nipping in the bud.

Just now, Stuart said:

We don’t really have five weeks though. This needs to happen quickly.

Losing our number one (for two years) is quite a big deal. This needs nipping in the bud.

I agree Stuart. I can’t see us getting through the week without signing one tbh. Why else would we let him go? 

• Backroom
Just now, Stuart said:

It’s a good question. Is it lack of money, or lack of ambition?

It’s hard to defend Venkys over Mowbray. But we are in the midst of a mini crisis and Mowbray himself says that he is telling Venkys not to spend.

Tbh, I’ve never heard of this Pontus person but it sounds like neither have our scouts.

We need a signing that all of our fans can get behind but I feel like this has been the case for about three years.

Remember when Leeds let Villa score a goal in their match towards the end of last season? Jansson was the only player who said "fuck this" and actively tried to stop Villa scoring whilst the rest of his team mates looked on in bemusement. 

• Like 4

A lot of negativety going on and I can understand why... Although, if we do sign Adam, I'm pretty sure he will turn out to be a better signing than Johnson, has all the same qualities as him but more quality on the ball. I'd ship out Evans and Smallwood and sooner have these two, it would be a massive upgrade in quality and most importantly, two absolute bastards who hate to get beat. The sort of experienced leaders you need to get out of this league. I know people want fanfare signings but I think people need to step back and consider what we really need. Yes we need a centre half and a decent keeper, I think that will happen. We already have a good crop of great young talent and also players like Dacky, Rothwell and Lennihan in their mid twenties but I believe that we need not just experience but quality experience. You might feel down about us signing out of contract older players but I'm pretty confident people will be quite pleased wth these addtitions at the end of the season. 

Edited by Neal
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Pedro said:

It's only a matter of time until Raya will be remembered as a younger, more agile Friedel.

Well to be fair Gallagher seems to have morphed into Shearer in the eyes of many since he's been away!

• Like 5