BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Just now, MarkBRFC said:

A loan could work maybe, we're probably in the same mess this time next year if we loan him though.

It's the fact that tweet says "on a permanent" that makes me think its pie in the sky.

For the record though, i think Forster would be a great signing.

A loan would be the only option realistically, he isn't going to walk away from that contract. A signing of that standard would really raise expectations. 

Just now, Neal said:

A loan would be the only option realistically, he isn't going to walk away from that contract. A signing of that standard would really raise expectations. 

Would be a great signing

It's the lack of anything concrete to react to that is the hardest to stomach. Whoever comes in, assuming we get someone over and onto the line, at least when we know we will be able to express an opinion, rather than this endless three PhD volumes worth of hot air and speculative horsepoo trading. 

10 minutes ago, Proudtobeblue&white said:

So to sum up with a couple of weeks to go, old bloke from 'Boro, and a slightly less thirty something from Derby. It's all going to plan!

Then add the experience we have already got 

• Moderation Lead

£70k a week, Forster is on apparently.

We are basically relying on Southampton being both a football club and a charity, if that’s coming off....

• Like 1

On 20/02/2019 at 06:35, blueboy3333 said:

Less than a year left on his contract. At least Sam Hart got sorted. FFS. Amateurs. 

Mahoney, the lad who went to Leicester and now this lad all being allowed to run their contracts down. 

They have he's on a deal till 2022

1 hour ago, Proudtobeblue&white said:

So to sum up with a couple of weeks to go, old bloke from 'Boro, and a slightly less thirty something from Derby. It's all going to plan!

Don't forget Gallagher!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Neal said:

This is my preferred choice but I very much doubt that will happen considering the coin he's on. 

Maybe he's willing to lower his wages to resurrect his career.

Some players prefer to play than sit on a bench collecting cheques. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, K-Hod said:

£70k a week, Forster is on apparently.

We are basically relying on Southampton being both a football club and a charity, if that’s coming off....

They can be a charity and throw in Reed to 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Stuart said:

It’s a sign of the times when a long-standing and very even-handed and fair-minded poster like @Mattyblue is having to defend himself time and time for having an opinion!

We really need a couple of decent signings soon!!

Yeah, its beyond a joke now. I'm done with this site. Each day all i log into is bickering when all that could just be avoided if people could just respect other peoples opinions without all this positive/negative bullshit. 

Dont like a fckin opinion - skim past it you fckin imbeciles.

I read these forums for 10 years before i signed up. I had a much better time then - just reading.

Peace out.

• Like 8

Just now, JacknOry said:

Yeah, its beyond a joke now. I'm done with this site. Each day all i log into is bickering when all that could just be avoided if people could just respect other peoples opinions without all this positive/negative bullshit. 

Dont like a fckin opinion - skim past it you fckin imbeciles.

I read these forums for 10 years before i signed up. I had a much better time then - just reading.

Peace out.

I got banned for a lot less than that