BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window 2019

He was let go becasue we were offered good money and TM thought we could do better.

Wether we do better only time will tell, but personally I think all the keepers we have been linked with are better than raya

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I think they let him go because he was dogshit at organising a defence.

More like couldn't organise a dogshit defense.

Just now, danger19_80 said:

Foderingham not in the Rangers squad today

Is he in Rovers?

• Like 1

For what it’s worth with a lot of talk of a new system, against rangers we seem to be playing 433 with Dack and Armstrong very narrow to support DG. Midfield 3 of Downing Johnson and Evans.

EDIT: seems to have lasted 5 minutes.

Edited by Mellor Rover

Just now, Mellor Rover said:

For what it’s worth with a lot of talk of a new system, against rangers we seem to be playing 433 with Dack and Armstrong very narrow to support DG. Midfield 3 of Downing Johnson and Evans.

EDIT: seems to have lasted 5 minutes.

Looks the usual 4-4-1-1 or 4-2-3-1. 

Leutwiler flapping all over the place as usual 

So part of my wants to say its pre season so don't read too much into it...

The rest of me see's Bennett at RB, Evans and Downing starting ahead of Travis and Rothwell, and Mulgrew and Leutwiler as starters... 

No matter who he signs, you just know he wont play the best XI. New manager by Xmas.

Edited by Angry_Pirate
?
  • Like 2

Just now, Angry_Pirate said:

The rest of me see's Bennett at RB, Evans and Downing starting ahead of Travis and Rothwell, and Mulgrew and Leutwiler as starters... 

No matter who he signs, you just know he wont play the best XI. New manager by Xmas.

He does have his favourites it seems

For me I'd expect Nyambe and Travis to be in for certain.Rothwell has waited a long time for his chance and looked good at end of season only to be out of side for our only real test in pre season. 

Screenshot_20190721-151944_Samsung Internet.jpg

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

‘Listen, defenders are coming. The ones here aren’t good enough and they know new defenders are coming.’

You think that might give them the kick up the arse to perform 

Just now, Angry_Pirate said:

It drives me mad how he chooses the mundane safe option or persists with two terrible full backs.

• Like 2

It really is scary how shit we can be. Bennett over Nyambe? Evans over Travis? I know this is about minutes but if we play like this this year we’ll be fighting relegation.

Just now, Mellor Rover said:

We just conceded from a free header inside our own 6 yard box. Good delivery but shocking marking.

Nothing changes. As and until we do the basics right - and get some quality defenders in - we will always concede soft goals 

• Like 4

Just now, JoeHarvey said:

It really is scary how shit we can be. Bennett over Nyambe? Evans over Travis? I know this is about minutes but if we play like this this year we’ll be fighting relegation.

? the obligatory relegation scare story after a dodgy pre season performance

• Like 3