Neal

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Just now, Madon said:

Nuttall set to go out on loan, Accy back in for him.  

Billy Kee hasn't reported back for pre-season for personal reasons so he would probably be Stanley's main striker. 

I think he'd do well there.

I think that would be a good move for all parties. Fingers crossed

Just now, philipl said:

Missing my point.

We are within FFP but it needs careful management.

If Venky's weren't still pouring the cash into Rovers, FFP would be the very least of our worries. Ask Bolton and Bury fans what that feels like rather than the paranoia filling the last 490 pages of this thread.

If Venkys hadn't started pouring it in again they'd be selling assets to cover it like a few years ago something a lot are suspicious of happening again so i think the paranoia can be excused a little.

We weren't far off being a Bolton or Bury not long ago and with respect nobody warned of that more than your good self you seem to have done a remarkable U turn - in Venkys you trust ?

Just now, tomphil said:

If Venkys hadn't started pouring it in again they'd be selling assets to cover it like a few years ago something a lot are suspicious of happening again so i think the paranoia can be excused a little.

We weren't far off being a Bolton or Bury not long ago and with respect nobody warned of that more than your good self you seem to have done a remarkable U turn - in Venkys you trust ?

...and it's not as if nobody (albeit nowhere near enough) has condemned FUP on here is it?

Just now, tomphil said:

I

Maybe Sergei the meerkat has hacked his account😉

18 minutes ago, Madon said:

Nuttall set to go out on loan, Accy back in for him.  

Billy Kee hasn't reported back for pre-season for personal reasons so he would probably be Stanley's main striker. 

I think he'd do well there.

Good for Nuttall, hope Kee is ok hasn’t he been pretty open about mental health struggles in the past?

Just now, Tom said:

Good for Nuttall, hope Kee is ok hasn’t he been pretty open about mental health struggles in the past?

Yeah, saw he hadn’t reported back a few weeks ago but still no news?

All the best to him - his health is more important than football.

What exactly has Alan Myers got to do with all this? Is he a journo now? Why would anyone leak information to him so that he can publish it on Twitter?

Then there’s his message. Yet another striker? Why?

All very odd. Especially when the actual journos like Sharpe don’t do any real investigation and seem to simply print whatever statements the club or Mowbray put out.

Just over two weeks until the window closes. Just under two weeks until the season starts. Still time to get bodies in but they won’t be ready to start for some time. I can see today’s defence being the one that starts against Charlton.

1 hour ago, CD_93 said:

We were told here there were up to 5 deals still being worked on, after all.

Alan says it’s possibly a winger.

I am sure that somebody on here had said that we had representatives up in Glssgow and intimated that they were after a winger who could play as a wing back. I would presume that it would be a right sided wingback as Nyambe is good defensively but doesn’t have an end product when he goes forward. 

Downing

Gallagher

Walton

Another GK? (Loan)

Adarabioyo (Loan)

Johnson

White (Under 23’s)

490 pages ago, if somebody said that was our summer transfer business, including the sale of Raya, I can’t imagine what the response would have been. 

Just now, roversinmyblood said:

I am sure that somebody on here had said that we had representatives up in Glssgow and intimated that they were after a winger who could play as a wing back. I would presume that it would be a right sided wingback as Nyambe is good defensively but doesn’t have an end product when he goes forward. 

If theres a right wing back role up for grabs, theres only one man in contention for that, and he's already here.

Not sure where the idea of Nyambe being a good defender has come from here. The lads a pure athlete and is a decent recovery kind of defender purely because of his pace but he gets caught out of position every game and rarely stops crosses. I want to see him improve but I'm always a little nervous with him back there. Better than Bennett mind you

11 minutes ago, Stuart said:

What exactly has Alan Myers got to do with all this? Is he a journo now? Why would anyone leak information to him so that he can publish it on Twitter?

All very odd. Especially when the actual journos like Sharpe don’t do any real investigation and seem to simply print whatever statements the club or Mowbray put out.

Just over two weeks until the window closes. Just under two weeks until the season starts. Still time to get bodies in but they won’t be ready to start for some time. I can see today’s defence being the one that starts against Charlton.

Alan is a freelance who does a lot of TV work for Sky so he will have access to their infamous “Sky Sources” I assume...

17 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Could it be this guy he's thinking of? West Ham winger with 17 games last season. We are mentioned to have expressed an interest.

https://readwestham.com/2019/07/21/championship-trio-line-up-diangana-swoop/

1 hour ago, Pepsi Max Cherry said:

FFP crap !! Crawl back under your cave batman. We’ve fell foul of FFP before and there is no chance our gem of a manager will let it happen again. 

That’s no way to address a long standing member of the M/B. 

Bazza’s a gentleman.

2 hours ago, CD_93 said:

We were told here there were up to 5 deals still being worked on, after all.

Alan says it’s possibly a winger.

The word last week is a winger from Celtic, on the bench midweek for them,can play wing back.

30 minutes ago, JoeHarvey said:

Downing

Gallagher

Walton

Another GK? (Loan)

Adarabioyo (Loan)

Johnson

White (Under 23’s)

490 pages ago, if somebody said that was our summer transfer business, including the sale of Raya, I can’t imagine what the response would have been. 

As in you think its good or bad? I presume seeing as Mowbray said we are using the Raya proceeds for other positions that Walton is a loan.

Just now, unsall said:

The word last week is a winger from Celtic, on the bench midweek for them,can play wing back.

Scott Sinclair

Ewan Henderson

Leigh Griffith's

Those are the wingers that were in the bench mid week....

1 hour ago, philipl said:

Worth pointing out that FFP IS a serious problem for Rovers.

It is a problem 90% of Football League clubs can only dream of having because they have ownership which will go nowhere near injecting cash to the extent FFP would become an issue.

Lucky old us!

Just now, Sparks Rover said:

I'd take Sinclair 

But would he want you to take him?