BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window 2019

1 hour ago, RovingRover said:

I know we are overloaded with CM's. But still think we will miss Harrison Reed next season.

Would have quite happily seen Evans and Smallwood depart if it meant bringing in Reed.

Would quite happily seen my left bollock depart if it meant bringing in Reed.

Lad was a proper player. Him and travis could have been some pairing this season

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Theyak1986 said:

Bell was in the League 1 team of the season the year we signed him. Obviously you are not a Bell fan but don’t blindly claim he was poor when he obviously wasn’t 

I remember a lot questioning how he got in too the league one team of the year but you probably do have a point, I do have a dislike for Bell but I hope he proves me wrong. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, FGS5635 said:

Would quite happily seen my left bollock depart if it meant bringing in Reed.

Lad was a proper player. Him and travis could have been some pairing this season

I'd physically take them there myself to make sure they've gone. Your bollock is safe

• Like 1

We’ve spent all our budget on a striker who Mowbray is know playing out wide. 

Team playing tonight is the B team, it pains me to stay Rothwell is be amongst them. He needs to start vs Charlton or I’ll have no faith left  in Mowbray whether we sign a centre back or not.

• Like 4

In case it hasn't been mentioned, the Forum minutes from earlier in the month have the following:

"David Raya’s sale had come about after him losing his place in the first team and his agent actively looking for another club. SW confirmed that there had been some interest in acquiring Karl Darlow from Newcastle but his current high wages were a significant stumbling block."

Be it the criticism or not having the mindset to battle for his place, seems Raya instigated the move

Just now, Roverinbelfast said:

I hear big Ben's goal was a smasher tonight. I have high hopes for him this season

Rothwell's goal was a 25 yard thunderbolt.

Brereton's was a well taken bullet-header.

I doubt very much we will see Corry Evans go during this window when you consider he has been used in the new marketing campaigns for the new shirts.

• Like 2