BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window 2019

42 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

Be interesting to read this message board at 5 o'clock on Saturday, mass suicides possibly?

Not that cool to joke about suicide. Football is what it is - as much as it pisses us all off, it really is nothing more than that.

• Like 4

Square peg? He’d be absolute quality.

I won’t believe it until I see it, but if we somehow got Murphy and some central defender to bolster options I would consider it a successful window.

if we sign no one, which I expect, it will have been a poor one. 

• Like 2

Just now, DE. said:

I was going to say Jordan Rhodes in 12-13 but he was actually signed a couple of days before the window closed. So, probably Scott Dann back in summer 2011?

Erased this from my memory. The it with no name was manager then. 

Just now, Eddie said:

Square peg? He’d be absolute quality.

I won’t believe it until I see it, but if we somehow got Murphy and some central defender to bolster options I would consider it a successful window.

if we sign no one, which I expect, it will have been a poor one. 

Probably get played at RB.

Just now, Madon said:

Just heard Hanley is on. Different source than normal but I'd still say trustworthy. 

Hope you’re right.

I know this maybe hysteria brought on by some of the comments on here, but a lack of a defensive signing tomorrow and we could be in a bit of trouble this season.