BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Just now, Tugayisgod said:
Cunningham can also play cb as well as lb. Not the disaster people are making out. Sam Hart much improved apparently after his loan spells. JRC possible right back option. Grayson as well may get a chance You'll never know how good these kids are until you give em a chance

I had a good read about his career earlier couldn't find much evidence of him playing CB

• Like 1

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Reed nailed on to have a blinder on Saturday. Disappointed Mowbray didn't want him but then Mowbray disappoints me alot. 

I bet he's straight into there side too, in his real position.

None of this waiting around for 3 months to "learn how the lads play"

Just now, Tugayisgod said:
Cunningham can also play cb as well as lb. Not the disaster people are making out. Sam Hart much improved apparently after his loan spells. JRC possible right back option. Grayson as well may get a chance You'll never know how good these kids are until you give em a chance

Nope, he is 100% not a CB 

Just now, MarkBRFC said:

I bet he's straight into there side too, in his real position.

None of this waiting around for 3 months to "learn how the lads play"

Dynamic player. Liked him alot, especially with Travis.

But his opportunities would be limited as Mowbray went for a 32-year-old from Derby instead

• Like 2

Just now, Ewood Ace said:

Reed was a class act, head and shoulders above any of our midfielders. But given how Mowbray used him and talked about him there was no danger of him coming back here and I don't blame him one bit. 

How Mowbray treated and spoke about him is wildly exaggerated in the negative. Reed got to play some great football here. Hence why he has now earnt a move to Fulham 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel
  • Like 2

Just now, Ewood Ace said:

Reed was a class act, head and shoulders above any of our midfielders. But given how Mowbray used him and talked about him there was no danger of him coming back here and I don't blame him one bit. 

Its had nothing to do with the manager or the club, it's to do with his mrs and her being near her family...... trust me 

• Like 2

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Time to restart the relegation thread I think Jim. Over to you.

If we don't sign at least 1 new experienced defender then I think we'll be in the bottom 6 this season

• Like 1