BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Just now, Tom said:

He’s made decent time then fair play to him

Forgot they have that fairly quick train between Manc and London these days. Probably do-able that way to be fair.

But it's not like you need to physically be somewhere to be in talks. Could have been a phone/Skype job with us ("You've nearly finished learning from Evans and Smallwood, I reckon by January you'll be ready to learn from Johnson and Travis, and then we'll put you in around April if we're not in a promotion or relegation fight. At right back. Hello? Hello?") followed by nipping round the corner to sign for Fulham.

• Like 1

Just now, Spankus Munky said:

Or we are waiting on Wigan confirming Mulgrew, as we can only do it if that happens

If we need to let someone out to bring a defender in, it would confirm we have been lied to all summer.

Just now, CambridgeRover said:

I know right. "Defender maybe coming in today #deadlineday"

Omg you like must be in the know or something I really have to retweet you and tell everyone you know what's going on......... you must be like hiding in Tony's office or something........ 

Just now, garnersfags said:

....not sure if everyone quite gets the 5pm deadline idea. 

You're right, it's confusing. Not like it used to be. Deals only need to be at a certain stage by then, from what I recall from last year. Some crap like that.

Just now, Tugayisgod said:

You watched him a lot at PNE then? 

Not saying that's where he's come to play, but like Williams can play there. 

I asked my North End mate if he can do a job at centre back...

”He can do, but he’s wasted there”

Just now, Miller11 said:

I asked my North End mate if he can do a job at centre back...

”He can do, but he’s wasted there”

Sounds right up tonys street

Blimey. I feel a bit sick if this Reed thing is true. Almost feels like losing a girlfriend and it being mandatory to watch her having great fun shagging her new fella twice a week! I have been utterly convinced all window he was going to be a last minute addition. 

• Like 5

Just now, patrickvalery said:

Blimey. I feel a bit sick if this Reed thing is true. Almost feels like losing a girlfriend and it being mandatory to watch her having great fun shagging her new fella twice a week! I have been utterly convinced all window he was going to be a last minute addition. 

Bless I could have told you he wasn't coming back to us three weeks before he left .....

Just now, Ossydave said:

We MAY have got a deal done and they're just pissing about doing some Twitter announcement with pictures etc.

Or we might just have fucked it up, again ?‍♂️

Think the latter