BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Birmingham Away

7 minutes ago, Paul Mellelieu said:

We know what you think.  You've told us 26 times in two weeks.

What the feck do you expect from fans when our performances and results are bombing?

Perhaps you think we should extend Mowbray's contract again in order to give him a confidence boost!?

Just now, West Yorks Rover said:

As it stands we're now in 17th, dropping like a stone.

From on the verge of the playoffs to wondering how we'll even stay up this season based on our form. The manager of the month award is pretty much a one-way ticket straight to hell.

• Backroom
Just now, West Yorks Rover said:

As it stands we're now in 17th, dropping like a stone.

Roughly where we should be with our current team and manager if we are being brutally honest. Still think we've got further to fall, unfortunately. 

Just now, DE. said:

Roughly where we should be with our current team and manager if we are being brutally honest. Still think we've got further to fall, unfortunately. 

If we keep dropping like this it will make it even more difficult for Mowbray to deliver this revolution during the summer. 

I'd say Dack is sick of it now 

We all know football is a funny old game.  Whilst it remains 1-0, anything can happen.  If Brum get an early 2nd then this we could end up with a real spanking.

A friend who is at the match and sees all matters Rovers through the bluest of eyes has texted to say even his 'I've had enough threshhold' has been broken this afternoon!

Well... If there is a positive from these recent performances and results its that it plainly shows the manager how much quality is lacking to match his ambitions. I hope these results are a big reality check for the manager that whilst he's discussing being promoted he shouldn't lose sight of the fact that we don't just need to invest to challenge for promotion but to make sure that we don't go back down... Failing to bring in quality in the summer would see us be one of the favourites for relegation, this crop of players (as the manager has alluded to tbf) are simply not of the standard required. For all the stick people are giving Dack and questioning selling him, many of the players around him are simply not on his level of thinking most of the time. 

• Backroom
Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

If we keep dropping like this it will make it even more difficult for Mowbray to deliver this revolution during the summer. 

I'd say Dack is sick of it now 

Considering our form for three of the last four months I imagine he'll have one eye on the exit door by now. He won't want to have to put up with a relegation scrap next season. 

I'm sick and tired of professional football players being allowed to put in performances that are shit without consequences. 

Should be written into every players contract that if you perform below 60% then your wage is withheld for that week.

When Derrick fucking Williams earns more in a week than some people do in a year it is taking the piss and makes a mockery of football.

No pride in these players you can get beat by a better team and some of the players are playing a level above what they are capable of but at least give it a go. Try and impose yourself on the game in some way or another.

Fuck what the manager says and does. He should be on a contract of 2 years to say earn your next one. He's got his big deal and has failed ever since.

The only people who suffer are the supporters of the club. Said back in January that this season was the time to go for it as next season will go downhill quickly and that any of our half decent players will not be here.

As for the few who still back this manager to adapt and improve or think Dack and Reed will be here next season get real and see what's happening. Bowyer MK2.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Exiled in Toronto said:

Another ludicrous goal: Mulgrew shouldn’t have given it to Bell, Bell fooked up then Mulgrew defended like a girl, turning his back on the shooter. Got back into it but usual story of half chances rather than goal chances.

1-1 

This won't be popular but I think Mulgrew is windy. He strikes me as someone who won't put their head in the way to save a goal. When you look at the likes of Moran, Hendry, Todd, Short and Samba, he doesn't have their bravery. 

I just wonder is he at the stage in his career where he thinks fuck it 

• Like 2

Just now, Tom Stinny said:

As for the few who still back this manager to adapt and improve or think Dack and Reed will be here next season get real and see what's happening. Bowyer MK2.

Think Bowyer bottled it in the end with his cautiousness and tactics but he did make some very good signings (whoever was scouting with him <maybe his dad>) did a feckin good job.  Bowyer's recruitment was head and shoulders ahead of Mowbray's. 

1 minute ago, Tom Stinny said:

I'm sick and tired of professional football players being allowed to put in performances that are shit without consequences. 

Should be written into every players contract that if you perform below 60% then your wage is withheld for that week.

When Derrick fucking Williams earns more in a week than some people do in a year it is taking the piss and makes a mockery of football.

No pride in these players you can get beat by a better team and some of the players are playing a level above what they are capable of but at least give it a go. Try and impose yourself on the game in some way or another.

Fuck what the manager says and does. He should be on a contract of 2 years to say earn your next one. He's got his big deal and has failed ever since.

The only people who suffer are the supporters of the club. Said back in January that this season was the time to go for it as next season will go downhill quickly and that any of our half decent players will not be here.

"Derrick fucking Williams" really tickled me, first time I've smiled in relation of anything to do with Rovers for weeks, well done sir. 

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

This won't be popular but I think Mulgrew is windy. He strikes me as someone who won't put their head in the way to save a goal. When you look at the likes of Moran, Hendry, Todd, Short and Samba, he doesn't have their bravery. 

I just wonder is he at the stage in his career where he thinks fuck it 

Some players almost 'go' or 'lose it' overnight.  Very worrying signs with Mulgrew.

• Like 1

Just now, Mercer said:

Think Bowyer bottled it in the end with his cautiousness and tactics but he did make some very good signings (whoever was scouting with him <maybe his dad>) did a feckin good job.  Bowyer's recruitment was head and shoulders ahead of Mowbray's. 

Indeed, but he couldn't bloody use them properly! King and Cairney in particular.