BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Birmingham Away

16 minutes ago, West Yorks Rover said:

As it stands we're now in 17th, dropping like a stone.

That's about right. Having had a full season in the Championship under TM (adding the season he took us down's points onto this season's tally) that's about exactly where we end up.

Just now, Mercer said:

Think Bowyer bottled it in the end with his cautiousness and tactics but he did make some very good signings (whoever was scouting with him <maybe his dad>) did a feckin good job.  Bowyer's recruitment was head and shoulders ahead of Mowbray's. 

Some of the players brought in I have no idea if they can handle this league because they are hardly played. Why drop Armstrong? Only player with pace. Why not give Rothwell a go? Why not give Brereton some games if this season is apparently over? 

Frustrates the life out of me when we are so predictable and never change anything. The definition of insanity is doing the same exact thing time after time and expecting something to change or improve. 

Like you say bowyer had a better recruitment record but similar to this manager couldn't manage to open a packet of crisps. Shit defending and no attacking effectiveness. 

• Backroom

Considering how poor most of our team is at scoring goals, Mulgrew's set pieces are vital. 9 goals for the season now. Meanwhile Corry "new contract" Evans hasn't contributed a single goal or assist. Even Smallwood has one assist to his name. 

• Like 1

Just now, DE. said:

Considering how poor most of our team is at scoring goals, Mulgrew's set pieces are vital. 9 goals for the season now. Meanwhile Corry "new contract" Evans hasn't contributed a single goal or assist. Even Smallwood has one assist to his name. 

Indeed. I think he is 3rd in combined assists and goals behind Dack and Graham throughout Mowbrays tenure. Fair play to him, no doubt, but what does it say about the others? 

Even taking the penalties out I think he is still ahead of Bennett in 4th.