BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Birmingham Away

35 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Very difficult to know which Rovers will turn up.

IMV, we most at least have a better chance as Williams is out suspended!

On balance, I think we'll get spanked.  Think our players know the season's over and wont fancy it tomorrow against a physical Brum.

Thats a good point which Rovers will turn up. I hope we get back to basics and keep it defensive solid..

13 hours ago, Mercer said:

Mowbray said last night Rothwell was going to start against M'boro but his partner went into labour on Saturday night. 

Alastair Cook, in his final Test,  left instructions as follows:

* If fielding give me a shout. 

* If I'm at the crease don't disturb me. 

Myself I was half way round the world working for my family when my daughter was born, all was OK so no need to cut short a business trip. 

Unless there were known complications I would have played. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Waggy76 said:

Looking at our defensive frailties , this game as defeat written all over it ....

Hope I am proved wrong !!!

Sadly I agree.

Che Adams is a real handful and is in the form of his life. Jukiwriz whatever is strong in the air , I just can't see our back four coping with those two.

2 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

Last 10 away games. 

I wonder which Rovers will turn up:rolleyes: The one that went to Millwall or most of the other 9?

Edited by blueboy3333

Looking at them results there's been some massive fuck ups from winning positions or positions where we've been fortunate to be in.

Swansea away we we're winning until we threw it away. Middlesbrough with ten men and we we're winning and threw it away. Leeds we lost when winning in the 91st minute, I don't even know how that's possible.

Then there's Sheffield United, brentford and reading. All games we had more than a chance to win and should have if we had a ruthless streak. That's 17 extra points on top of what we have. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Alastair Cook, in his final Test,  left instructions as follows:

* If fielding give me a shout. 

* If I'm at the crease don't disturb me. 

Myself I was half way round the world working for my family when my daughter was born, all was OK so no need to cut short a business trip. 

Unless there were known complications I would have played. 

Well done you.

2 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

Last 10 away games. 

I wonder which Rovers will turn up:rolleyes: The one that went to Millwall or most of the other 9?

25 goals conceded and just 10 goals scored.  Equivalent to conceding almost 60 away goals in a full season - a damning statistic. 

35 minutes ago, Mercer said:

25 goals conceded and just 10 goals scored.  Equivalent to conceding almost 60 away goals in a full season - a damning statistic. Lovely man though. 

Tony's not bothered about the goals against column, he's more bothered about where we finish in the league. It hasn't yet dawned on him one has a direct effect on the other. Lovely man though.... 

Edited by blueboy3333

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

Tony's not bothered about the goals against column, he's more bothered about where we finish in the league. It hasn't yet dawned on him one has a direct effect on the other. Lovely man though.... 

Dear god, give it a rest.  We know what you think about TM.  Repeating every 30 minutes must be part of your therapy.

• Like 4