BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Preston at Home

• Moderation Lead

He isn’t going for it, he’s petrified of losing by the looks of things. It’s PNE FFS!

Joe Rothwell must be wondering why he bothered...

Edited by K-Hod
  • Like 2

So we only have Nyambe and Williams as natural defenders, Williams is clearly a terrible one, so we pretty much only have Nyambe at RB. We have 2 strikers and one of them is playing as a winger.

The rest are CMs spread all around the pitch :I

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Oh my sweet jesus, Sharpe just tweeted its a back 3 of Nyambe, Mulgrew and Williams. Bennett is left wing back and Reed right. 

That's a pathetic selection at home. Why is Bennett left back? 

Strange decision. Bennett is OK LM but LWB against Newcastle he was awful. 

• Moderation Lead
Just now, skous18 said:

So we only have Nyambe and Williams as natural defenders, Williams is clearly a terrible one, so we pretty much only have Nyambe at RB. We have 2 strikers and one of them is playing as a winger.

You must be new here, we don’t play players in their actual positions...

• Like 3

Just now, skous18 said:

Nyambe isn't RB today apparently 

Just now, K-Hod said:

You must be new here, we don’t play players in their actual positions...

Yeah but one would think that after Rothwell’s good cameo last week and BB/Nuttalls goals we might just about start playing proper formations

1 minute ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Oh my sweet jesus, Sharpe just tweeted its a back 3 of Nyambe, Mulgrew and Williams. Bennett is left wing back and Reed right. 

That's a pathetic selection at home. Why is Bennett left back? 

Well he is either brave or stupid. I think we all know which

Three at the back but what can we do without adequate cover, Williams at centre half is an act of desperation anyway.  Can't help injuries but it's piss poor management putting us in this situation anyway I don't care what anyone says.

Hopefully they'll pull it off today but I fear the house of cards will tumble.

Just now, skous18 said:

Yeah but one would think that after Rothwell’s good cameo last week and BB/Nuttalls goals we might just about start playing proper formations

Rothwell has no future under Mowbray. If I was him I’d be on to my agent about a Summer move.

• Like 1

All talk and no action. If we lose today, Mowbray's gonna get pelters with that line up.

What the hell has Bennett done to deserve being shoe-horned in to every line up regardless? Play our best players, in their best positions in the 4-2-3-1 formation we work best in. It's not that hard. Let the opposition worry about us, especially at home.

• Like 4