BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Preston at Home

Just now, AAK said:

Awful footballer, never understood the lovin for him.

Works hard and that was great in League 1, where it panicked worse footballers than him, but isn't up to scratch in the championship. Needs to be relegated to the bench, at least he can cover a few positions from there if needed.

Edited by Reedy You're A Star
missing quote

The decision-making from our players is astonishing. Every opportunity they stop, kill the pace of the attacking move, think and seem to choose the worst possible pass that kills the momentum and kills any chances.

They are playing as if they are being paid to lose.

Absolutely furious. Absolutely sick of not turning up in derby's. I'm sick of these soft as shite set of pansies. I'm sick of seeing talentless crap like Smallwood playing ahead of Rothwell. I'm sick of our toilet distribution. I'm sick of all the long balls we play. I'm sick of watching us never turn up in a first half. 

So many fans at the ground seem to have lost faith in Mowbray. 

• Like 5

• Backroom
Just now, USABlue said:

I'd say we are in a relegation fight but these players have no fight.

We're fortunate that we probably won't end up in one, as I wouldn't bet on us staying up. Neither the players nor the manager seem mentally up for the challenge. It was all good when we had momentum and were getting good results, but as soon as it started going wrong in November we've really struggled. Not sure where that random four game win streak in January came from (granted two of those were Millwall and Ipswich) but the post-January collapse has been even worse than our November-December form. At least with those you could say we were battling and just coming up short at the end of matches. Now the players look like they could not care less. Really disheartening.

Ok. The less emotional head says, we've played ok, in fact I'd even say it's up there with our best first halfs of the season.

The worrying thing is that Nobbers have been dire and are somehow winning 1-0.

What if that was our good half and their bad one? Still on for 0-6.