BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rotherham away

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Him and the boys deserve it. Embarrassing for months now bar January. Simply not good enough. Same mistakes, same story every single week.

Yep, time to call the manager and the players out on this. Feel sorry for the fans paying to watch this dross week in and week out. This manager and team are taking the piss out of all of them. I'm increasingly coming to the conclusion that Mowbray can talk the talk but he can't walk the walk. He says the right things but there's never any evidence he has the ability to actually change anything, and let's be realistic, our transfer business in the summer isn't going to change anything. I expect us to be weaker than we are now by the time the 19/20 season kicks off, and as Tony has already admitted he can't solve anything without improving the team, we are looking at a very difficult 19/20 season. 

We need a manager who can organise a defence. Mowbray isn't that man. He's had over two years to prove he is, and it's obvious he can't do it. Thanks for getting the best financed team in League 1 promoted, Tony, but at some point sentiment needs to make way for sensibility. If we want to stay in the division next season we need much, much better than this. 

• Like 1

Just now, AdamRochina said:

cos hes a clueless loser, hate the guy and want him gone,  going back down with him in charge,hes fecking clueless

Hate the guy is harsh to the extreme.

Up to end of January most would have been happy with his tenure. Even if he goes - he will be a success in my eyes as he has given us back something that resembles a football club.

Just now, OnePhilT said:

Mowbray has more or less alluded to that already. The "worst case scenario" worrier in me is wondering whether we can even get a point per game or so to see us safe for the season - surely we can't get relegated?

Mowbray was clearly giving last season's team a chance of proving themselves in this league. I personally think that they've done OK, but we clearly aren't going to be pushing for promotion with them now that the momentum has gone. He'll more or less have absolutely his own first team by the end of summer, and I still think that he deserves his chance to do that and see how it works out.

He’s outlayed £12million in transfer fees this season. He has no excuse for what we are seeing and should not be trusted with any money at all I’m summer.

Jokanovic is free and I’d go all out to bring him in ahead of next season.