BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rotherham away

Wouldn't be surprised if he phases Reed out quite a bit now as chances are well stacked he won't be here next season, understandable I suppose but when you've decent talent here and still a chance of a good finish you should use it.

To be fair to Mowbray Reed has looked a bit jaded recently.

Disappointed with the uninspiring line up, particularly Reed on the bench. If we're preparing for life without him, i'd have preferred to see one of our youngsters getting a start rather than the usual incumbents.

With Mulgrew and Rodwell also starting as the central defensive pairing and their direct approach, I can't see past a defeat.

Hope I'm wrong.

COYB!!

At this point TM has got a free pass. No pressure, no promotion expectation, not even play-off hopeful expectations.

Already, after only 2 minutes, he needs the thing he has struggled to find in all his time with us: a Plan B.

He can bang the drum to them all he wants but until he the manager gets in a commanding centre half or two and/or a solid keeper this will carry on happening. Has all season, did last and the one before yet he seems to think it's just mental.  Well if it is it's proven beyond doubt now some of these are too mentally fragile and that'll never alter.

• Backroom

Bonkers when in your presser you talk about long throws then totally fail at defending two in the opening minutes with one leading to a goal.

Theyll play for throw ins now