BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season Tickets 2019/2020

ANNUAL SEASON TICKET POLL & THREAD - 2019/2020  

182 members have voted

1. 1. WILL YOU BE BUYING A SEASON TICKET NEXT SEASON?

• Yes
    • Undecided at present
    • No, but will go as a walk-on and pick my games
    • No, not while Venky's are here
    • No, due to cost of ST
    • No, I realistically can't get to games
    • No, I don't like the manager/football/atmosphere/match day experience

As other clubs have started making their ST's for next season available I thought we should do our Annual Poll/Thread. I'm assuming we'll still be in The Championship with Mowbray in charge and the owners still here.

I'm not sure what kind of offers other clubs are doing this year but I know a few last year extended the cheap young person deals to include the under 23's and in some cases under 25's.  This is definitely something Rovers should be doing and I'd be amazed if they don't implement it this year. I think Notts Forest had an under 23 ST for £100 last season. 

What kind of realistic deals would you like to see implemented to attract more fans back to Ewood? 

I pay £400 for my ST. Assuming it doesn't go up next season that's about 16 games at the walk-on price of £25. I've already missed a few this season due to work and will be missing the next 2 for the same reason. Next season I may miss more depending on match scheduling/work. Essentially it's no longer cost effective or me to get an ST. It will be walk-ons for me unless there is a reduction in ST prices. 

• Like 1

It’s a good point about the ST “value”.

However, If people start to think that they can go to 16 x £25 games then the likely response from “the club” will be to further increase walk-on prices and surcharges. Got to make those STs seem like good value somehow!

Impossible to vote in a poll until prices are published though.

• Like 1

I've gone for "Yes" as I'm unsure of any circumstances which would stop us buying.

I do though hope no one uses the current or final results of this poll to back up a discussion on ST prices. Too many unknown variables to allow a proper conclusion to be reached.

I'll be renewing  as I love the Club even though imo entertainment levels have been dire this season and I have lost faith in the manager.

However I still think people are barking up the wrong tree regarding price. Was speaking to a Nobbers fan a few days ago and he commented how cheap our ST prices were, think he said theirs start at £400.

Not sure I'll be bothering watching Mowbray's football, will have to be a good summer window. Think of me what you will, but with a 3 and 1 year old there's better things to spend time and money on. Rather than something that for the most part doesn't entertain me.

• Like 3

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

I'll be renewing  as I love the Club even though imo entertainment levels have been dire this season and I have lost faith in the manager.

However I still think people are barking up the wrong tree regarding price. Was speaking to a Nobbers fan a few days ago and he commented how cheap our ST prices were, think he said theirs start at £400.

It's as much value as cost. if you know you're going to miss enough games due to work commitments or the club/Sky moving games to make a ST more expensive than a season's worth of walk-on prices then it would be stupid to buy an ST. At that point only a reduction in ST prices or an increase in walk-on prices (as Stuart mentioned) would change the equation.  

Just now, Songman said:

Not sure I'll be bothering watching Mowbray's football, will have to be a good summer window. Think of me what you will, but with a 3 and 1 year old there's better things to spend time and money on. Rather than something that for the most part doesn't entertain me.

I added the match experience option for that reason. I know a few who find going to Ewood deathly dull due to how empty the ground is and the dire football on show most weeks. 

Just now, Songman said:

Don't blame you. I feel like I'll be purchasing out of duty rather than because it's going to blow my socks off.

• Backroom

Awaiting the ‘I would renew at any cost and don’t know why everybody else isn’t like me’ post 

But most likely I’ll be back, my boy turns 8 so there’ll be a decision on if we get him one and stay in the family stand as he just hasn’t got the bug yet.

Sadly it looks as though it will be walk-ons for us next season, the amount of games I've missed this year through changed dates, silly kick off times for TV or our useless stewarding it just isn't cost effective any longer.

If the club bang up the walk on prices then it may not be to often we get on next season.

• Moderation Lead
10 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Childish comment Ewood Ace but typical but will @J*B do owt about it

Screenshot_20190303-193812_Samsung Internet.jpg

Once you stop using the laugh reaction at genuine posts yourself, then maybe the moderating team will look into it....

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Once you stop using the laugh reaction at genuine posts yourself, then maybe the moderating team will look into it....

Well well considering what I banned 10 days ago for using 2 simple words which resulted in 7 days ban and then my month ban before Christmas. 

I have suggest 2 simple buttons to stop the laughing emoji being used but so far my suggestion hasnt be acted upon. 

6 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

18,000 empty seats say our ticketing strategy is wrong.

• Like 3

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Well well considering what I banned 10 days ago for using 2 simple words which resulted in 7 days ban and then my month ban before Christmas. 

I have suggest 2 simple buttons to stop the laughing emoji being used but so far my suggestion hasnt be acted upon. 

Simple stuff Chris, use it to laugh WITH someone who makes a funny joke, NOT when you want to laugh AT their opinion that you disagree with.

You have some cheek complaining about someone doing this to you when you are the worst offender.

WITH - NOT - AT

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead
23 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I’d happily get rid of it tomorrow, to be fair. 

• Like 1