BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season Tickets 2019/2020

ANNUAL SEASON TICKET POLL & THREAD - 2019/2020  

182 members have voted

1. 1. WILL YOU BE BUYING A SEASON TICKET NEXT SEASON?

• Yes
    • Undecided at present
    • No, but will go as a walk-on and pick my games
    • No, not while Venky's are here
    • No, due to cost of ST
    • No, I realistically can't get to games
    • No, I don't like the manager/football/atmosphere/match day experience

15 minutes ago, Paul said:

I've been exiting the JWL through the disabled gate in the corner with the DE for several seasons. We walk through away fans to the central car park gate. Other than a few 16 year olds squaring up to large policemen I've not seen any trouble. I accept it may happen but I've yet to see any.

Shrewsbury, Southend, Oldham, Doncaster all games where trouble occurred.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, rigger said:

Shrewsbury, Southend, Oldham, Doncaster all games where trouble occurred.

Didn’t see any myself and we were in the Darren End for years. The worst trouble was with Leeds a few years back and they had the stand to themselves. 

1 hour ago, old darwen blue said:

Didn’t see any myself and we were in the Darren End for years. The worst trouble was with Leeds a few years back and they had the stand to themselves. 

I can assure you that trouble happened at those games. It wasn't massive scraps between big gangs, but as fans crossed over fists flew, coppers got involved and arrests where made.

• Backroom

Sorry I over egged it - £342

Supporters can purchase an adult standing #MyTownPass for £312, which equates to £13.56 per match and represents a saving of £4.44 per game, or £102 per season (23 matches) if paying on the gate.

Supporters can purchase a seated #MyTownPass for £342, which equates to £14.86 per match and represents a saving of £4.14 per game, or £95 per season (23 matches) if paying on the gate.

Edited by Tom

20 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Posh gaff is Harrogate Town they don't want any riff raff once went there watching Chorley and all the blokes in the clubhouse were drinking white wine and prosecco !

As long as it’s from a pint glass 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, JHRover said:

'We've shown we can mix it with the big teams'

Who are the 'big teams' exactly?

Mixed it with Leeds, West Brom and Derby pretty well who have all secured play-off spots this year. Yes they are over egging it to get ST sales but we have certainly mixed it with some of the bigger/better teams in the league. Our failures against lesser teams was more worrying.

On ‎09‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 23:34, Mattyblue said:

Noticed Lenihan and Evans interviewed for the official site today.

Both talking about top 6 - definitely season ticket sale season!

Mowbray said the other day that there were no targets last season. Evans, in his interview recently, said the play-offs were the target last season and they were disappointed to miss out.

It's refreshing to know they are all on the same page.

Dare one say that one of them is not being #openandhonest. 

Tony has already said Top 2/Top 6 is next years ambition.  This will be forgotten a year from now when we finish 17th:rolleyes:

Evans was playing for a top new contract but once that was in the bag he soon reverted to neutral again so he's one who's regular place In the starting line up should be under close scrutiny.  The engine room needs to be an engine room not a floppy piece of cardboard covering the defence and I think the signing of Reed along with the contract gave Evans a little bit of a kick early last season but once it was obvious Reed wasn't there to displace him permanently it was a case of as you were so not sure who'll put the pressure on him next season.

Travis has great potential but is still a novice so he'll need time to get some consistency and experience he's another learning on the job a level above where he might be at at the moment.  So after that we are back to the two deep lying defensive twins Rovers managers seem so obsessed with in recent years, I cringe at that thought.

• Like 2

Probably wrong place, I normally do that. But it is season ticket related.

My son and I have decided to buy season tickets for the first time since 2002. 

Does anyone know if there is a record of exactly where those bloody pillars are in the Riverside? Trying to choose seats.

Many thanks in advance.

• Like 3

Just now, sabino said:

Does anyone know if there is a record of exactly where those bloody pillars are in the Riverside? Trying to choose seats.

Many thanks in advance.

Think they're on row 12 so any beneath that won't be a problem. I'm sure the club would let you have a look before buying to see if it's ok.

32 minutes ago, sabino said:

Many thanks in advance.

I sit row 12 seat 125, near the top of the "E" on the blue seats. The pillars are on my row, the nearest one being around seat 118. The pillars are about 20 seats apart. Hope this helps.