BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season Tickets 2019/2020

ANNUAL SEASON TICKET POLL & THREAD - 2019/2020  

182 members have voted

1. 1. WILL YOU BE BUYING A SEASON TICKET NEXT SEASON?

• Yes
    • Undecided at present
    • No, but will go as a walk-on and pick my games
    • No, not while Venky's are here
    • No, due to cost of ST
    • No, I realistically can't get to games
    • No, I don't like the manager/football/atmosphere/match day experience

• 3 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to Season Tickets 2019/2020

Pretty horrific sales figures as we enter June for a Championship club really. Of course the majority won't be in any rush and will leave it until nearer the season (me included) but it does show how far off the pace we are when the likes of Forest are hitting 20,000 in May and we've sold 2,000.

We’ll sell pretty much the same as usual with a little spike today (payday and £4 extra club cash!!!!) and another at claim your seat deadline day. 

No advertisement I can see apart from on the club’s official social media accounts. 

Any lapsed/non ST holders had any targeted advertising?

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 2

Just now, Mattyblue said:

We’ll sell pretty much the same as usual with a little spike today (payday and £4 extra club cash!!!!) and another at claim your seat deadline day. 

No advertisement I can see apart from on the club’s official social media accounts. 

Any lapsed/non ST holders had any targeted advertising?

Flyers through letterboxes, adverts in the Telegraph/Observer, posters on bus shelters - haven't seen any myself

6 hours ago, JHRover said:

Pretty horrific sales figures as we enter June for a Championship club really. Of course the majority won't be in any rush and will leave it until nearer the season (me included) but it does show how far off the pace we are when the likes of Forest are hitting 20,000 in May and we've sold 2,000.

If they had brought them out two months ago I’d have renewed by now. Right now, it’s the middle of holiday season and I’m having to nurse the credit card through it.

I’ll be renewing at the last possible moment and even then only out of a sense of duty. Let’s face it there is very little to get excited about.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, OnePhilT said:

I know that inventive pricing is a factor, and that Forest have been mentioned a few times on here for that, but there's also the "wave of positivity" factor.

At the time that Forest season tickets went on sale, they were 3 points away from the play-offs. I'm pretty sure that the Premier League might have been on the mind of a few.

There will be 20k pissed off people when they sell Lolley for 10m

On 31/05/2019 at 07:15, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Rovers have never had a fast uptake of season tickets at such an early stage...don't worry about it!

We'll sell between 8-10k and that's your lot.

I hope so, not looking good though is it?

20 hours ago, Stuart said:

If they had brought them out two months ago I’d have renewed by now. Right now, it’s the middle of holiday season and I’m having to nurse the credit card through it.

I’ll be renewing at the last possible moment and even then only out of a sense of duty. Let’s face it there is very little to get excited about.

Well done lad, proud of you.

• Moderation Lead

Renewed mine already as I’ve nowt better to do! Could be better, could be worse, but I do like spending every other Saturday chatting noise with my mates, having a few pints, watching my heroes in blue and white in our wonderful cathedral of football. COYB.

• Like 2

Just now, sabino said:

Also quite a few clubs only give until early June to keep last seasons seats. Which helps people buy early.

Given how late we are getting them on sale, if it was the end of June we’d have about a week to renew.

And we all know that Waggott doesn’t like people queuing at the ticket office!