Sign in to follow this  
blueboy3333

Season Tickets 2019/2020

ANNUAL SEASON TICKET POLL & THREAD - 2019/2020  

160 members have voted

1. 1. WILL YOU BE BUYING A SEASON TICKET NEXT SEASON?

• Yes
    • Undecided at present
    • No, but will go as a walk-on and pick my games
    • No, not while Venky's are here
    • No, due to cost of ST
    • No, I realistically can't get to games
    • No, I don't like the manager/football/atmosphere/match day experience

59 minutes ago, Giant said:

Rovers  will let her have an OAP season tkt, just call office or go down. My brother turns 65 2 days after season starts, they let him have the OAP tkt.

She has been to ticket office they told her sorry cant do anything about it if your not 65 on 31st August you will have to buy an adult one or wait and get a half season ticket 

4 hours ago, Peteb2014 said:

She has been to ticket office they told her sorry cant do anything about it if your not 65 on 31st August you will have to buy an adult one or wait and get a half season ticket 

Pathetic. 

Doesn’t sound like the club to me, they’ve always been very accommodating of that kind of stuff.

I’d check again using the examples in here. If you don’t get anywhere ask for the manager.

19 hours ago, Paul said:

That's purely a commercial decision. Why would a company advance cash to someone deemed a bad risk? I'm certain I wouldn't and see no reason why the club or finance company should.

These are supporters who have previously able to buy on finance, it may be a commercial decision but is still disappointing as it means the club will sell less tickets.

2 hours ago, pk1875 said:

These are supporters who have previously able to buy on finance, it may be a commercial decision but is still disappointing as it means the club will sell less tickets.

Have we changed finance companies?

I've always thought the club should work with a credit union as this could help some sections of support. Tried to get this going with Rovers Trust but sadly it came to nothing.

Just now, Mattyblue said:

Yes, Zebra’s gone bust.

Anything to do with the above scenario of giving credit to fans who now can't get it?