BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Raya

Nyambe Magloire Mulgrew Bell

———-Reed——-Travis————

Armstrong—Dack——Rothwell

————-Brereton——————

No Smallwood, Williams, Bennett or Evans sick of the sight of all of them.

Edited by Fraserkirky
  • Like 2

UAnd Wigan have just lost in what the commentator described as 'controversial circumstances'. Apparently a Wigan player was down injured and Cook and his merry men wanted Reading to put the ball out of play. They didn't and scored the winner. Good on 'em I say.

Another tough match for us and looking like we won't have any centre halves against a robust and physical team who, like Preston will play on the edge of the laws.

It's got draw written all over it but once the Tinkerman gets going who knows.

Mowbray confirmed that Mulgrew has a hamstring injury so we are once again desperate for centre halves.

2 hours ago, Tom said:

Wholesale changes needed.

Brereton, Magloire, Rothwell and Travis in

Chapman on the bench 

Agree, sadly, I suspect we will not see Mowbray 'throw the kids into this type of match'.

Would think Mulgrew will be missing if it's his hamstring.

I would axe Raya, Williams, Smallwood and Dack.  I was shocked by Dack's appearance today - to me, he's carrying too much timber and looks unfit.

We need to be bold and get at Wigan from the start.  Let's face it, we've feck all to lose and things can hardly get worse.

My team:

Leutwiler / Conway, Nyambe, Magloire, Bell / Rothwell, REED, Travis, Chapman / Brereton, Graham

At least we'd have a bit of energy, pace and creativity.

Edited by Mercer

Leutwiler

Nyambe       Magloire              Travis      Bell

Rodwell                 Reed

Chapman                    Dack                 Rothwell

Graham

Subs: Raya, Mulgrew, Evans, Davenport, Armstrong, Nuttall, Brereton

I have no desire to ever see any of Bennett, Smallwood or Williams in a Rovers shirt ever again. Time to let Chapman of the leash never mind giving him a game for the U23's on Monday we need him in the first team now and if Joe Rothwell doesn't get a start he might as well give up. I've got a bad feeling that we are going to have to watch Conway plodding up and down the wing though.

Edited by Ewood Ace

49 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Agree, sadly, I suspect we will not see Mowbray 'throw the kids into this type of match'.

I would axe Raya, Williams, Smallwood and Dack.  I was shocked by Dack's appearance today - to me, he's carrying too much timber and looks unfit.

We need to be bold and get at Wigan from the start.  Let's face it, we've feck all to lose and things can hardly get worse.

My team:

Leutwiler / Conway, Nyambe, Magloire, Bell / Rothwell, REED, Travis, Chapman / Brereton, Graham

What bit of the energy,pace and creativity will messrs Conway abnd Brererton provide. I've seen better back fours playing for Rochdale Reserves.

2 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

What bit of the energy,pace and creativity will messrs Conway abnd Brererton provide. I've seen better back fours playing for Rochdale Reserves.

Who else to you play at right back - Bennett?

I've maDE IT clear that I haven't seen Brereton offer anything yet but as one of two next to Graham, who knows?  He certainly can't be any less effective than what he's been so far.

Think my midfield four would offer more energy, pace, creativity than anything we've seen from Mowbray's turgid lot.

Same shit, Unfit, Unorganised, Uninterested, players out of position, favourites playing. It's so glaringly obvious, Mowbray isn't a good manager in this league over a full season. However he will be here for as long as he wants, let's see how honest he really is, he said he would go if it wasn't working as he's an honest man, he won't he will be like all the others under venkys, laughing their tits off at taking a wage for doing a shite job. Until venkys go, nothing changes.

5 hours ago, Fraserkirky said:

Raya

Nyambe Magloire Mulgrew Bell

———-Reed——-Travis————

Armstrong—Dack——Rothwell

————-Brereton——————

No Smallwood, Williams, Bennett or Evans sick of the sight of all of them.

Who’s our U23 left back? He can’t  be any worse than Bell/Williams. Stick whoever this mystery man is, in for Bell and i’d be happy with that line-up. We’ve nothing to play for so why not give a few players a chance.. This is going too be a shit game of football, 0-0 all over. They’ll probably nick it and this messageboard will finally collapse :lol: Ah well, we’ve had a good run lads. These are the end times.

5 hours ago, Mercer said:

My team:

Nyambe and Magloire as a centre back partnership with Conway and Bennett at full backs?! Our defence is shit as it but Jesus Christ Mercer, don’t be backing us too win with that back four. Saying that, just don’t back us too win full stop please mate. The last thing we need right now is your kiss of death. EDIT: Meant too say Bell, not Bennett.

Edited by Butty

15 minutes ago, Butty said:

Nyambe and Magloire as a centre back partnership with Conway and Bennett at full backs?! Our defence is shit as it but Jesus Christ Mercer, don’t be backing us too win with that back four. Saying that, just don’t back us too win full stop please mate. The last thing we need right now is your kiss of death. 

Think you need to take more water with it - Bennett is NOT in that back four.  Who would you play at right back instead of Conway - Bennett who has been roasted time and time again there this season!?

Just now, Mercer said:

Think you need to take more water with it - Bennett is NOT in that back four.  Who would you play at right back instead of Conway - Bennett who has been roasted time and time again there this season!?

Apologies I meant too say Bell not Bennett, no I’d be playing Nyambe at right back as it is his position. Playing him alongside the young kid at centre back would be suicide. Nyambe is not a centre back..

Edited by Butty

Just now, Butty said:

Apologies I meant too say Bell not Bennett, no I’d be playing Nyambe at right back as it is his position. Playing him alongside the young kid at centre back would be suicide. Nyambe is not a centre back..

So, Rodwell injured, Mulgrew injured, who do you play there - Williams instead of Nyambe!?   Options very limited at the moment.

38 minutes ago, Mercer said:

So, Rodwell injured, Mulgrew injured, who do you play there - Williams instead of Nyambe!?   Options very limited at the moment.

Too be fair we are simply fucked no matter who starts.