BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

8 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Feck that. We need a win and I'll be happy no mather where we get it from. Being dragged into a relegation fight would be an absolute nightmare 

Of course we need a win too end this horrendous run but I was just making the point that were we too win tonight it wouldn’t make a great difference too Mowbrays current standing with some fans and I do understand that. I really hope we can end this run and finish the season well, nobody wants too be that side that starts the season well and then ends it horrendously and takes that form into next season... We need too rediscover our fight and our team spirit which has been abundant for the last year or so, it’s all gone a bit flat at the minute which is a worry regarding the manager.. Has he lost the dressing room since he’s started too call players out in public? The only way we stop these questions is by winning tonight and then following it up in the next few games. Come on Rovers don’t have me freezing my bollocks off tonight for nothing.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Uddersfelt Blue said:

Really? We’ve lost a few matches so the witch-hunt starts. Unbelievable!

Yes really. He's a very poor defender who doesn't do well himself. All over the pitch you need leaders but especially in defence as it's a more structured position. It's not like up front or on the wing where you can drift around.

I'd bet anyone on here that if a proper centre half was playing next to Lenihan not only would we concede less but Nyambe, Bell and Raya would perform better. A Samba or Nelsen type would have had us nearer 8th at least.

To many are blinded by him scoring set pieces and corners. I'd rather a defender who improves the team than an individual who is gifted technically.

It's certainly not the night for hoof ball the way that wind is howling about. 

I think conditions are perfect for Nuttall or Brero to get on the end of some passes zipped across the piss wet through pitch. 

Alas we'll start with Graham up top and nothing balls pumped up to him. Nothing against Graham whatsoever I just think we need to mix it up tonight and give them something different to worry about. 

Three 0-1 losses on the bounce at home says it all after previously having one of the better home records in the league. 

We can't defend for shit so may as well just go gung ho and out score them. 

• Backroom

A back three with Bennett and Bell as wing backs with Dack and Armstrong off Graham with Reed and Travis central.

I feel Dack is fortunate to keep his place but I’m feeling really confident after seeing that team at least going forward 

It’ll be interesting to see how Magloire gets on. We really have little choice that to remove his arm bands and throw him in the deep end.

Head says it could be too big an occasion for him. Heart says he has absolute beast of a game and we keep a clean sheet.

C’mon Tyler!!

Travis quietly sneaking back into the starting line up too.

I’ve got a good feeling about tonight but it’s based on absolutely nothing... ?

Gotta be

Raya

Williams Magloire Nyambe 

Bennett                                              Bell

Reed         Travis

Dack

Armstrong Graham 

And that I like. 

• Like 2

Fair play starting the young lad at the back. Hopefully he has a good game but I certainly won't be slating him if we loose.

Agree with a few on here. Dack swapped for Rothwell if we are going on form. It's last chance for him to me. Have another no show and you've got to give someone else a go.

3-1 Rovers

Just now, renrag said:

Aye! Hull City wasn’t it? Together with a very harsh sending off if I remember correctly

Not sure I think that might have been a night game and in the middle or a bad run I just remember the BBE singing 'One BOB there's only one BOB' and finding it funny for some reason.

15 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Rovers 1  Wigan 3

There appear to be a lot of provocative wind-ups on here tonight. 

We might win, we might draw, we might lose by one goal, but there is no likelihood or evidence that we might lose by 2 goals. 

I can't see where these negative predictions come from.

If we show an ounce more quality & composure than Saturday, we will win. 

I'm as angry and frustrated as anyone by the poor run we are on, and I know it is down to Tony's lack of tactical nous, but we need to get real and be positive. 

3 - 1 or 2 - 2.

I'll see you all back here at 10.15. 

Off into the hurricane we go....

Edited by garnersfags